SeulMin found out

Under the stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Ya, Lee Ha Yoon! " SeulMin shouted as soon as she spotted Ha Yoon talking to JiHyun and EunJi. Not only that, they were smiling happily and got on the nerves of SeulMin. SeulMin never thought that Ha Yoon would find new friends, especially those that she always hated. Ha Yoon always sticks together with her since their childhood days and had never made friends when she is with SeulMin all the time. She would never expect Ha Yoon to change sides.

" Ne? " Ha Yoon turned around and responded, not showing any signs of fright when SeulMin called out for her. 

SeulMin

Why the hell is Ha Yoon laughing together with JiHyun and that ? Is she hinting me that she had betrayed me? How can she be friends with those two haters? She clearly knows that I hated themboth to the core, yet she abandoned me and went to find those two? What the hell is all these? Tell me it's only my illusion.

" Why are you talking with those es? You're wasting your time, " I crossed my arms and glance at her.

" Yah, Park SeulMin. Listen up. Who are you to call my friends es? My mum? If you still don't know yet, let me tell you this. You are the real , SeulMin. No one likes you. Even JungKook. So get out of the way before I SLAP YOUR UGLY STINKIN' FACE! " Ha Yoon shouted right in my face. She never scolded me before neither did she yell in my face. Is she brain washed by the two of them?!

" YAH! LEE HA YOON, HOW DARE YOU SCREAM AT ME?! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?! I AM THE QUEENKA OF THIS SCHOOL WHICH MEANS YOU MUST LISTEN TO ME. HOW DARE YOU GO WITH THIS TWO GIRLS? WAIT, NO. ES. GET OUT OF MY SIGHT! I DON'T WANT TO SEE A BETRAYER LIKE YOU EVER AGAIN! " I exploded in anger. This girl... how dare she! Oh, did I just made those students walking past look at me? Oh my god! Stupid Ha Yoon! You just got me embarrased. Ugh!!!! I better run and get out of here!

Author

As the three girls watch SeulMin's figure slowly disappeared out of their sight, they started laughing at SeulMin's horrified look that was on her face just now.

" Ahahaha, did you see the look on her face? She looks like she was about to bite Ha Yoon's head off but ran away

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter