Bullied

Under the stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Kim EunJi, you ! " SeulMin walked briskly to her locker in fury and grabbed her hair.

" Yah! Park SeulMin, what are you doing?! " JiHyun, who was talking to EunJi, smacked SeulMin's hand away.

The rest of her gang were there too, as well as some " audiences " who had taken out their mobile phone to film them.

" I'm teaching this a little lesson she ought to learn. Now, Han JiHyun, get out of my way before you get it too, " SeulMin hollered at JiHyun and and gave her a death stare.

" Me? Get out of your way? please. Do you own the floor? You are the one who suppose to learn your lesson, what's has it got to do with EunJi? " Sarcasm oozed out from JiHyun mouth. The " audiences " grin with wide eyes after hearing that. Wow, JiHyun really is a good talker, no wonder she is so chatty all the time.

" I'll show you who's the ! "Chae Ryu walked up and wanted to give JiHyun a tight slap on her face but JiHyun got hold of her wrist and twisted it. " Ahhh... " Chae Ryu fell onto the ground like a weakling and rubbed her wrist repeatedly to soothe the pain.

" Don't question or doubt my fighting skills, " JiHyun gave a malicious smirk.

" Oh yea? " SeulMin knocked EunJi's head against her locker with the hair she grabbed but EunJi didn't even make a sound.

" Later haters, " SeulMin tossed her to JiHyun and she collapsed in her arms. " Let's go, girls, " SeulMin made a way out of the crowd and left with the girls as the crowd dispered quickly.

" Yah! EunJi, wake up! " JiHyun shaked her lightly. " Oh crap... " JiHyun cursed under her breath. " Where's JungKook when you need him? " Quickly and swiftly, she took her phone out from her pocket and dialled for JungKook's number. " Pick up please, " She begged.

" Hello! " JungKook said cheerfully on the other side of the phone. 

" Yah! Come to your locker now! You must! EunJi collapsed! I don't know what cause- " JiHyun yelled into the phone and JungKook hung up quickly.

" Yah! Jeon JungKook! " She cried worriedly.

As if he was an athlete, he sprinted to his locker at the speed of light.

" What happened? " He carried EunJi away from JiHyun and carried her bridal style as they walked quickly to the nurse's room.

" SeulMin... hit... her, " JiHyun's voice was trembling and her heart was only praying for EunJi to be safe.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter