Date at Namsan Tower

Under the stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EunJi

" Oppa! " I waved at him as I saw him standing at the bus stop looking around. Why is he always early?

" Jagiya~ " He came to my side and held my hand. " Those skinny jeans are making you look y, " He whispered into my ear. What?! I slapped his arms but he chuckled instead. Why are you always like this?! 

" You're blushing. " I hid my face in my hands and he carried me up.

" The bus is here, " He brought me right at the front of the bus and puts me down. The bus driver was staring at us while the others inside the bus were whispering about us.

" What a cute couple! " A girl about my age whispered to her friend.

" Are you two boarding or not? " The driver asked in an impatient tone.

" Yes. " JungKook held my hand and paid the bus fee for me before sitting down in the back row. The trip there was quiet as JungKook did not really spoke much and I was staring out of the window since I was sitting at the inside.

" Here's the stop, " He tapped me on my shoulder and walked towards the exit of the bus. I followed behind him silently and exited. It was quite late already but the place we stopped at was crowded. Most of them are tourists who are also going to Namsan Tower as well.

" I'm just going to buy us the tickets for the cable car and all. Wait here for me, " He went into the ticket booth while I waited there. I saw him talking to a young female assistant on duty. I looked around to pass time as I waited for him to come back.

" Hey there, " A foreigner with blonde hair grabbed my waist and winked at me. Does he know what he is doing?! 

" Are you going to the Namsan Tower as well? If you are, we should go together, " The other foreigner, which I think is his friend, suggested. I turn around and saw JungKook chatting happily with the female assistant. He didn't forget me, did he? 

" Hey, whatcha thinkin' about? Let's go~ " The first boy said in a sing-song manner and tried to bring me along with my friend. 

" I... I must...must... stay here, " I tried to explain.

" YAH!! WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING TO MY GIRLFRIEN

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter