Arising jealousy

Under the stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ring.... Ring...

EunJi went to her study table and answered the phone. It was a call from JungKook and it was near bedtime.

" Jagi, should I pick you up tomorrow? I'll meet you at the bus stop near your house, " He continued " Don't worry about the fanclub. Let's break the rules together and show them that we aren't afraid of the V.I.P. fans. Only then will they stop bullying, "

" Those words makes sense too, I'll see you tomorrow at 7:30 then. Bye!!! " EunJi replied cutely.

" Bye jagi! Dream of me when you sleep, " JungKook teased.

 

EunJi

 

JungKook is always so nice to me but yet I always got into trouble because of being friends with him and he had to worry about me. I felt so useless around him. He is always the one helping me but I couldn't not do anything for him. Maybe I should get him a present to thank him for all that he had done for me. But what does he like? Toys? I don't think so. He must be too cool for that. Hmm... Food! The boys all love to eat. What should I make for him? Gimbap? Make something cute from it! What about bubble tea? It's his favourite! I should sleep earlier and wake up earlier to prepare the food and drinks for him. I'm sure he would love it! Pulling up my covers, I switched off the table lamp and drifted off to dreamland.

" Eomma, good morning! " I greeted when I prepared to go out. 

" Good morning, EunJi. Why are you up so early today? " Eomma asked curiously.

" I want to bring lunch to school today. I heard that the menu today is not nice so I decided to bring gimbap, " I lied but I meant nothing bad.

" Okay, I'll make some gimbap for you. There's still some bubble tea left in the fridge from yesterday, you can bring that too since Jongin would drink coffee than bubble tea, "

" Arasso eomma. There is a test next week so I will go study now, " I left to study to pass time.

A few minutes passed before eomma told me to get the food and drinks. It was almost time to meet JungKook and I made the final check on the books in my bag so that I would not miss out any ( and p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter