Locked

Under the stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meet me at the roof top at lunch time.

EunJi

A note. This time it is typed too but the style dosen't seem like the death threats SeulMin sent to me. Maybe it's JungKook? I hope so. Hehe. Excitedly, I approached JiHyun during chemistry class and showed the note to her. 

" It should be JungKook right? " I asked her and expected a positive answer.

" Should be. Wah, EunJi, you have such a romantic date. I wished I was you then I would be able to hold hands and - "

" Yah, don't think sick! " I slapped her arm forcefully.

" Ouch! I wonder how JungKook would be able to stand you when you are violent to him. " Her voice trailed off and I was about to hit her again and my hand is already raised.

" Okay, I'll stop, " She moved backwards a little when I was about to hit her.

Aish, this girl. I wonder if she's annoying everyone or just me. I should go search if there's a guide to JiHyun to stop her from blabbing everything out.

" I'll go with you then. In case you get too nervous when JungKook kis- " JiHyun blurted out without thinking twice.

" YAH! " She gave a slight scream when I hit her again. This girl will be the hell of me.

I wonder why JungKook told me to meet him at the rooftop. He could just talk to me when we meet up during lunch. Is it like what JiHyun had described? Cheesy. 

 

Ring... Ring...

 

Oh, that's the sound of the school bell. It's lunch time already. Time flies fast. I grabbed my books and stuffed them into my back pack before going out to meet JiHyun at the front of her locker before proceeding to the rooftop to meet JungKook. 

" Eonnie! " I waved my right hand when I saw her standing in front of her locker.

" Let's go! We shall not make lover boy wait too long, " She chuckled. Not again. =.=

We walked up a flight of stairs, reaching the rooftop quickly but panting. My stamina really . Jihyun twisted the knob and pulled the door opened. Finally we got some fresh air and wind cooling our faces

" Seems like your boyfriend isn't here today. "

That voice. I'm sure it's her. I turned around and yes, it just proved my suspicion right. It was SeulMin standing behind us with crossed arms. Why on earth is she here of all places in the school campus.
 

" Yah, Park Seu- " JiHyun was about to finish her sentence when SeulMin ran out and pulled the door.

" What the hell did she do that for? " JiHyun asked in annoyance. It suddenly dawned on me that we were being locked up here at the rooftop when I heard a click from inside.

" Yah! Open up SeulMin! " I  banged against the door continuosly but it did not bulge. Ugh!

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter