Tests ( Part 1 )

Under the stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EunJi

" Yah, Kim EunJi, don't get in my way after school at JungKook's house. You are sure to lose. " SeulMin rolled her eyes at me.

Get in her way at JungKook's house? How does she know that I'm going there after school? 

" What are you talking about, Park SeulMin? " Ha Yoon glared at her.

" The test later on.Ugh, there is no point talking to you since you are going to lose anyway. Bye haters! " She walked off twirling her hair. I can't stand her! Must she keep boasting about every little thing that is related to JungKook? And I have to compete with her face to face.

" EunJi, what test is she talking about? " JiHyun asked worriedly.

" To test whether I'm a better wife than SeulMin or not. JungKook disapproves of SeulMin as his future wife and now I had to take the test by his father to see who would make a better wife for JungKook, " I replied. Am I really a better wife than SeulMin? What if JungKook's father dislike me and chooses SeulMin instead?

" Of course you would be a better option! " Ha Yoon tried cheering me up. We walked to lunch together and met the bangtan boys along the way. 

" Why did your father even want to do a test even? I never even heard of such stuff before. " 

" He should belive in your taste of girls for your future wife, "

" Will SeulMin use some dirty tricks to make her win? " 

" Are you really gonna marry SeulMin if she wins? "

The guys threw questions at JungKook once they heard about the test from JiHyun. This girl really cannot keep anything in .

" How can you keep it from us? You should have told me to go talk to your father, " SeokJin sighed. Seems like SeokJin sunbae is always some love adviser. Ahaha.

" I trust my jagi that she would win, will you? " He turned and looked at me directly in my eye. His hopes were on me, he trusted his future with my performance on the test later. I cannot disppoint him and I really hope he does not get stuck with SeulMin for the rest of his life.

" I will try my best, " That's all I can force out of my mouth.

" Yah, jagi, you're the best! I'm sure you can do it! " He came towards me hugged me tightly, earning envy glances from the students walking past us, as well as my friends. 

" Oppa, people are watching! " I tried to push him away but instead, he hugged me even tightly! This is so embarassing!!!! Why are you making my heart beat so quickly at an inhumane speed?! 

" I know you like it, you're blushing, " He teased. Omo, am I? KYAHHHHH!!!!! I quickly covered my face with both of my hands.

" Alright, let's eat now, " He lets go of me and held my hand as we went to get lunch.

" Jagiya! " He waved with his back leaned against the wall and had a really pretty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter