First day of school

Under the stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jungkook-ssi, do you by chance know anyone called Taehyung? " EunJi blurted out.

Just before she was about to tell JungKook that she said something wrong, JungKook replied " Ne, he is my hyung. " 

" You two are friends? " EunJi questioned.

" There are more than two of us actually. We met when we joined Bighit Entertainment. Sshhh, don't tell anyone I'm a trainee there. I'll show you my friends when we reach school. They are all older than us by a year, "

" Okay! " EunJi smiled as she continued walking to school. 

~~~

" EunJi-ssi, there's the school, " JungKook pointed to a tall and white building with a fountain and flower bushes in front of the main entrance to the school.

" It's so huge! " EunJi cried. It was a top school why would it not be good? " I have to get to somewhere first, see you later! " EunJi ran off hurriedly when she remembered that she had to meet the principal for her class schedule.

" Wait! " JungKook chased after her and gripped her wrist. " Let me show you the way before you get lost."

" SeokJin hyung! " JungKook waved at the boy in front of the principal's office.

" Kookie! Is that the new girl? I'm supposed to bring her inside, " SeokJin replied and signaled EunJi to enter.

" I'll wait here, EunJi-ssi, " JungKook waved goodbye as she walked into the office.

Most of the items in the office were white and looked really neat. There are two sofas in front of the table and there is glass sign engraved with the name ' Jung Soo Eun ' .

" Take a seat my dear. I'll now issue you your class schedule, " The rather pretty looking principal handed her schedule to her and spoke about the rules and regulations of the school. 

" Classes will start in 10 minutes, you better hurry. SeokJin will tell you which locker belongs to you later when you meet him at the cafeteria for lunch break.

" Gamsahamnida " EunJi bowed politely as she stood up from her seat and exited.

" So how was it? What is your first class? " JungKook bombarded her with questions. EunJi told JungKook that she was having History lessons first and realized it was the same as JungKook's.

" Dongsaeng, it's time for class, " SeokJin tapped his watch and reminded him.

They waved goodbye before heading to class.

~~~

" This is Kim EunJi-ssi. She is a new student who will be with us together in this class. EunJi-ssi, please do a self introduction please. " 

" Ne. Annyeonhaseyo, Kim EunJi imnida. " She bowed. " Please be nice to me, " 

The students in class buzzed around and talked about her. One comment certainly got her attention. One girl in wavy brown hair sitting in front of JungKook was pointing to her and whispered to her seat mate ' She's just another lame girl. Why can't some hot boy come? '. EunJi kept quiet and went to her assigned seat, which was beside JungKook, and sat down.

" I hope you like this class. The girls here are crazy about boys. When I just entered this class a few months before you, the girls were all drooling and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter