Stars are brilliant aren't they?

Under the stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" I can't believe SeulMin is so daring and shameless! " Taehyung shook his head in disappointment as he a strawberry lollipop. The guys are in their training room, practicing their song and dance for their debut.

" It's not even official and my father is considering it only yet she still tell everyone that she would be my future wife. Dream on! " 

" Luckily I went to your house, otherwise the wedding and all would be official and scheduled after graduation. I hope your father would really grant your wish and accept EunJi as your wife. " SeokJin said, a little proud of himself for being able to help his dongsaeng.

" EunJi would make a better wife as compared to SeulMin of course. SeulMin is only flirts all the time and I'm sure when it comes to house keeping, EunJi would win over her. I bet EunJi would cook nicer food and she has a kind heart as well. That's all you need for a wife and SeulMin does not qualify. " JiMin said nonchantly.

" I agree with JiMin, " YoonGi niodded and gave him a high five. " But are you always that hungry? You're always talking about food chim chim. " =.=

" Get up guys, let's do the dance again, talk about this later, " NamJoon, the leader is always serious about performing and never stop training to make sure he gets close to perfection when he is on stage.

" Young master, you're father has been waiting for you in the study room to discuss about something. " Th housekeeper greeted upon seeing me walk back from the bus stop. Today again? Is it about the engagment or company stuff? I would rather it be some emergency at the company than the engagment! I saw my mother pacing around the room once I stepped in. 

" Oh, JungKook, you're back. I have something important to tell you, " My father said after taking a sip in his tea. Important? I'm so tired from training and he has to discuss something. Great. I'm sure my brain is not functioning correctly now.

" About yesterday's meeting with Mr Park and his daughter, SeulMin... We had actually promised them that we would take SeulMin as your wife and had already started to discuss the little details on the wedding. But yesterday, you've disagreed and spilled nonsense about SeulMin. How is SeulMin mean in your words when she is so kind to us? " My father looked a little unhappy about yesterday's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter