Step 15. Plan simple. Execute plan.

Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: *coughs* if you're reading IA too... uhhh. maybe I'll update that tommorrow or if Tuesday comes, it might take a week before I do give an update. *coughs* I am trying to keep my one chapter per week quota. Though it is getting more challenging since I have been adding stoies in my fanfic archives. Sorry.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I look at him, incredulous. This guy. This guy annoys me.

"WHY THE HELL DO YOU MAKE IT SOUND LIKE EVERYTHING IS EASY. FIRST YOU TELL ME TO STAY AWAY FROM HER, THEN YOU TELL ME I LOVE HER NOW TO MAKE HER MY GIRL!"

"Calm down, hyung!" he said as he continued to eat his ramen.

"YOU CALM DOWN!"

"That doesn't even make sense." A small smile developing while he chewed.

"SHUT UP!" I fumed. I concentrate on my noodles, with my brows scrunched together.

I see him in my peripheral version positioning his chopstick atop his bowl, apparently finished. He looks at me, placed his elbows on the table. Fingers twined he continued to look at me in a contemplative fashion.

"So... you don't want to make her your girl?"

I continue to slurp down the noodles and chewed slow and deliberately. My girl... Mine... I feel that certain tug in my heart that was becoming a little too familiar. He said I'd be the most important to her... Ayaah. I can't wrap my head around that.

"I do." I mumbled.

He grins at me. "Good."

"But how do I do that?"

"You ask her out... or in your case straight forward might be the best since you still can't go out much."

"Straight forward? What do you mean?"

"Just tell her you loveher."

"WHAT?"

"Just say it, simple uncomplicated."

"WHAT?"

"Then you convince her that your serious. Ask her to be your girlfriend."

"WHAT?"

"Then, well, I think it will play out."

"WHAT?"

"Hyung, making a girl your girlfriend is not as complicated as all that. You just have to go for it."

"WHAT?"

"To be honest, I think she likes you too..."

"...you... you think so?"

"Haha. That calmed you down."

------------------------------------

The day after, it seemed that I have developed this certain thorn on my chest. It wasn't painful mind you, but it was constantly uncomfortable. It was unease. A strange mixture of wanting to see her and the anxiety of possibly ing things up. I have never really cared about anything but somehow in her eyes I want to be seen as... well... perfect. Every flaw, every mistake would earn dislike. I never cared about being liked or disliked... well, never until now. I want her to like me, so much that my mind hitches when I see her and I overthink. I get so ing nervous, I forget that it isn't normal to think too long on inconsequential matters and I LOOK STUPID. Gaah. I remember the day when I first saw her and it didn't matter what I'd do, I just do it. I miss those days yet when I think about I wonder how she thought about those actions. She would always regard me with mild exasperration, I've always thought that she looked intersting when she's peeved but now I wonder if she considered me reprehensible.

She comes by the next day at around nine in the morning, I enthusiastically answer the doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter