Step 1. Enter TOP.

Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I guess I should introduce myself. How bothersome. I'm Choi Seunghyun. People call me TOP. Why? Well, I don't really know. I guess I asked them to because Seunghyun sounds too generic, too boring... too wholly encompassing of how I see life. Like everything else, the change was refreshing at first then it stopped being anything more than what it was. A name attached to a person, still sounds a little more different but it bacame routine. Like everything else. Sigh. Life.

I hate people. Look at them, it's a conspiracy of mass mediocrity. Like a herd of sheep, different people but innately the same. I hate it. I hate everything. So everyday, I wear my worn out jeans and a leather jacket. I know it's cliche and I am what you would call the classic rebel with my motorbike and some sort of unfinished garage as my house. I wanted to be different. Not to make people notice me, that's stupid. I don't even like people. But to entertain myself but life is such a and we struggle so hard to be different but we are the same as someone else. How stupid. How aggravating! HOW TIRESOME!

----------------------

I go to school, like I usually do. On my bike, speeding through the crowd of sheep that are my schoolmates. My bike roared drowning the common place sounds of chatter and the speed blurred the sight and for a moment I am free from everything. I stop. Sigh. Here we go again.

----------------------

Shoved my hand into my pockets as I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter