Step 12. Confess

Change
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This is for those who subscribed and the lovely comments that made me feel guilty for not finding time to update. Be warned serious Seunghyun in coming!

-------------------------------------------------- 

"TOP"

"TOP hyung!"

"Earth to TOP hyung!"

After Ji's statement my mind went blank. What did he say?

I think you love her too.

What was it? I hear him calling me but I don't know what to do exactly. I have gone stupid. That would explain things. Yes. I have  been struck dumb literally.

"...hyung. I didn't really like the idea of you playing with her. But from earlier, I think you genuinely love her!"

I love her?

"She has it tough, hyung. And I think you can make her a little bit happier! Aside from that she can help you grow up...." He goes on.

"Ji." Staring straight, I try to stop his tirade.

"Yes?"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?" I spatted out, louder than I intended to.

"You love her." He restated plainly. I was getting mad, how can he say it like... like it was some sort of... I don't know... like it was fact... like it was simple as stating what day it was.

"WHAT?"

"You told her you'd change. Change everything to suit her." I stared at him for awhile. Then blurted out,

"WHAT? WHEN WAS THAT?"

"While she was crying."

"THAT DOESN'T COUNT."

"Why?"

"BECAUSE MY HEAD WENT UNHINGED. I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS SAYING!"

"Was it I lie?"

"WHAT? NO!"

"You love her."

"...." We were locked at a staring contest like the one who would blink would be the one who is wrong. I grit my teeth in frustration. He looked so absolutely sure! I break eye contact. He was making me uncomfortable.

"Hyung, I like you..."

"WHAT THE HELL, KWON?!!"

"I think you're a good person even though you act like a child."

"AYAAH! SHUT UP KWON!" I shiver in slight disgust. "YOU SOUND SO GAY!"

A smirk suddenly appeared on his face, "But I wouldn't change my whole life for you."

"WELL YOU, JI! MY LIFE IS PERFECTLY FINE WITH OR WITHOUT YOU. YOU OR A CHANGE YOU WOULDN'T EVEN MATTER!"

"But if it was Dara?" He said her name and it felt like he threw water on my face. Dara. Dara. Dara. I repeat her name in my head, I like her name.

"...."

"Oi, hyung?"

"Huh? What?"

"Would you be perfectly fine without her?"

I scrunch up my face and I found

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter