New Member

❤ Beautiful Feeling : The Lost Boy ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Chapter 9 ~

New Member

 

Luhan's POV :

Miyoung and I went downstairs while the maid is carrying my luggage to the car.We got into the dining room and saw her parents are grinning at me.I just smiled back.

"Wow Luhan, you look good today."her dad complimented me.I just chuckled."Well,thank you appa."I said.

"Okay, come and sit.Have some breakfast." her mom said, smiling.

Both of us took a seat and ate our breakfast.

After that, we went outside and got into the car.I sat beside Miyoung at the back seat.I feel so happy having her close to me.I don't even know why my heart beats really fast right now.Am I falling that hard for you ?

 

Your POV :

Luhan sat beside me in the car.I just gazed at the surroundings through the window,not wanting to have any eye contact with him.I can even feel myself blushing right now.Why do I have to blush anyway ? He just sits beside me.That's all.Then why ? Hmm, no . I won't fall for this boy.N e v e r.

The journey to grandparent's house is about 2 hours.Finally, we arrived.

Jay ahjusshi parked our car in front of the house.Then, we got out from the car and some of the maids there greeted us and helped us with our luggages.They brought all of it to our rooms.Yeah,each of the family have their own bedrooms in the house.I also have my own bedroom.

I take a look at the surroundings.I breathed in the fresh air and smiled to myself.How I miss this beautiful house.It hasn't change a bit since the last time I came here.I miss my grandparents.

Just then,all four of us went inside and only to meet eyes with all of the family members.We shouted out some random names and hugged each other happily. I swear we acted like we had never seen each other in ages,when we actually met often before.

"OMG Miyoung-ah ! You are so pretty today ! " Sojin unnie shouted.I just laughed.All of us just chatted for a few moments and I swear that the house may collapsed because there were so many people in there.Thank god that the house is quite big for all of us.Then,I stopped from chatting with the others and went to Luhan.He just stands there awkwardly.Hmm,I know how awkward he feels right now.

I poke his shoulder and he smiled down at me.Yeah, our height is different.He is a bit taller than me.But, it doesn't bother me anyway.

"Hey,Luhan-ah.Come with me." I said.I drag him into the living room.

"This is EXO,my cousins."I points at the group of youngsters.They waved at me and Luhan.

"Hey,Luhan! It's nice to finally meet you.I'm Oh Sehun by the way." Sehun greeted."Hi ! I'm Luhan."he replied shyly.

"Hey,don't need to be shy with us.We don't eat people."Sehun laughed and pats his shoulder.

"By the way, I heard that you are older than me.Do you mind if I call you "hyung" ?" Sehun asked.

"Oh, y- yeah.Sure.I don't mind at all."Luhan said, smiling sheepishly.

"Okay,hyung ! Now,let me introduce you to the EXO members."Sehun beamed.

 

"Alright, so, that is our leader and guardian,Suho.His real name is Kim Junmyeon." "Hello, Luhan ! " Suho greeted politely.

"That tall guy with the creepy smile is Park Chanyeol."Sehun pointed and Chanyeol just glared at Sehun."Hey,I'm not creepy.Btw,hello Luhan."Chanyeol said while grinning like an idiot.Luhan just chuckled."Move on, that is Byun Baekhyun and D.O, also known as Do Kyungsoo."they waved happily at Luhan.

"That tan guy right there is Kai, also known as Kim Jongin.He is really good at dancing though."Kai smiled."Yup,nice to meet you,Luhan hyung."Kai smiled.

"Okay,now right here is Chen the troll."Sehun introduced.Chen laughed."Yeah,that's me.My real name is Kim Jongdae.Nice to meet you."Chen bowed and Luhan also did the same.

 

Luhan's POV :

So far, they are really nice.I kinda love this family.

"Next,that guy with chubby cheeks is Kim Minseok.You can call him Xiumin."Sehun continued."Hi,I'm Xiumin."I bowed at him.

"This beautiful 'old' lady right here is Park Sojin."Sojin smiled at me."Hi, I'm- WAIT, WHAT ?! OLD ?! I'M NOT OLD ! COME HERE OH SEHUN !" I just laughed when Sojin smacked Sehun's head.Sehun just winced in pain."That hurts noona..." Sehun pouted."Well, you clearly deserved it.How dare you called me an old lady." "Hey,you are the oldest cousin anyway." Sehun smirked at her."Hello ! It doesn't mean I'm THAT OLD ! "she argued.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter