Music Room

❤ Beautiful Feeling : The Lost Boy ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7 ~

Author's POV :

Your family and Luhan had went to many shopping malls to buy all Luhan's needs.It was a really tiring day for you but at the same time you felt happy because you really enjoy shopping with your family.You also bought a few clothes and accessories.It was already 1.00 p.m.Your parents had bought many things for Luhan,and he's kind of feeling a little uncomfortable since all of it were bought using your parents' money. However, you parents didn't even mind about all the costs.

"Luhan-ah, you don't have to feel uncomfortable with us.Just imagine that all of these are gifts for you.Ne ?" your mom said.

"Alright.Just,thank you so much for today.I really appreciate it.I didn't even know how to pay you back."Luhan said.

"No Luhan-ah. Don't repay us.We just want you to be happy living with us.Also,we are the one who are going to pay all of your living expenses from now on.So, just tell me if you need anything."your dad said.Luhan smiled.

"Now, you don't have a mobile phone don't you ?"your father added.Luhan just shook his head,"I never had a phone before actually."he said shyly."Don't be shy,Luhan-ah.Okay then.Let's go buy your phone now."your dad said smiling.Luhan nodded.

After buying a phone for Luhan and teaching him on how to use it,all of you decided to go home.After half an hour later,all of you arrived home safely.

Then, all of you went inside and had lunch at the dining room.While having lunch,your dad had asked you to help Luhan with his stuff later.

 

Your POV :

"Miyoung-ah."appa called me.I turn my head towards him."Can you help Luhan to organize his stuff later?He needs to know where he should put all of his things."he said smiling."Sure,I can help him."I replied.I looked at Luhan and saw him smiling at me.I smiled back and continue eating my lunch. 

After lunch, I walk with him towards his room.My parents had gone to their bedroom to take a nap because they were tired.Poor them.

We went inside Luhan's room and I told all the maids to help us arrange his things.We spent about 30 minutes to finish arranging the stuff.Good thing we had finished early.I decided to go to the garden to have some fresh air to clear my mind for a moment.I leave Luhan alone in his room so that he will have his own privacy.

I slowly walk into the garden.Breathing in the fresh air,and I smiled to myself.I sit on a bench , admiring the view of the garden.A moment later, while I was staring at the flowers, I felt a tap on my shoulder.I turned around only to see Luhan standing while smiling widely.

"Hi,Miyoung-ah.Sorry for disturbing you."he said shyly.I smiled."It's alright.What are you doing here anyway?"I asked.

"I'm bored so I was just wandering around here alone, until I saw you."he said while moving one of his foot back and forth.He had a smile plastered on his face and hung his head low without looking at me.Gosh.He's so cute when he is shy.

Then, an idea came through my mind.I stands up from the bench and ask Luhan,"Luhan-ah,do you wanna go to the music room with me ? We can spend our time playing with the instruments there."I said slowly,avoiding his gaze, secretly hoping that he will accept my offer.

Luhan look at me."S- sure..I- I would love to."he blushed.OMO ! Did he just blushed? So freaking cute ! Ehem,calm yourself down,Miyoung-ah.Don't be such a creep."O-okay,let's go now then." I said to him.

At the music room,

"So, Luhan-ah, do you know how to play any instrument?"I asked him.He looks around for a second."I can play this one really well."Luhan points at the piano.I look at him, disbelief."You know how to play a piano?Well, you can play it then.Go on."I reassured him.He beamed happily when I said that.

He slowly approach the piano and sit on the chair.He begins to warm up for a moment.Then,he gets serious.I look at his face, examining his emotion.

He starts to play Yiruma's River Flows In You.( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7maJOI3QMu0 ) He just played my favourite song.He looks at me while he is still playing with it.I walk closer to him, smiling happily.He smiled as well.

He lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter