Disneyland ( Part 2 )

❤ Beautiful Feeling : The Lost Boy ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19 ~

Disneyland ( Part 2 )

 

Author's POV :

You and the others had rode most of all the rides there.All of you also had played some games at the arcade section.You were so happy that day,and so were the others.It was about 3 pm and you were feeling a little tired.

You walked tiredly towards a bench and sat on it.Leaning on your back while Suho is sitting beside you.He looked at you and laughed.

"Tired already ?" he said teasingly.

"Ahhh...go away.Don't annoy me." you whined cutely.Suho finds it amusing so he ruffled your hair and you lean your head on his shoulder."Ahhh...much better." you said."Aigoo...what should I do with you ..." he shook his head while smiling.You were about to close your eyes but open it once again after you saw Luhan's figure not far away from you.Suho noticed it so he trailed his eyes to the front,trying to search the 'someone' you are watching right now.He smiled after he knew who it was.He looked at you again and grinned.

 

"Yah ! I thought you were tired and sleepy." he shouted in your ear,making you jumped in surprise.

You pouted."I am !" you exclaimed.He laughed out loud.

"Aish !" you were a little upset.

"My little princess,I know who you were staring at just now." he said playfully.You widened your eyes.He knew ?

You faked a laugh."What are you talking about oppa ? Who am I staring at ?" you played along.

"Tch.Still wanna deny it ? I saw you were staring at Luhan just now.You can't fool me.I'm your brother,you know? I've known you since you were born."he simply said.

"So,wanna talk about him ?" he suddenly asked while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Do you like him ? Why do you always stay by his side ? Why do you always style his hair ?..-- "He started to throw some private questions about you and Luhan.Your jaw dropped.You widened your eyes again and bite his arm."You're crazy !" then you ran away while laughing loudly.He growled in pain.

"Yah ! That really hurts !" he shouted while trying to catch you in the crowd of people.Well,people didn't even bother about the two of you were chasing each other.

People must think we're weird.By the way,why did he asked me such questions ? How did he knew that I was staring at Luhan ? Aishh.He really have the eagle eyes.He's really dangerous.

You ran towards the other members of EXO and you noticed that Mark were also there.You shouted some random weird words.They saw you and laughed.Suho was not far away behind."Oppa ! Help ! Suho wants to catch me!" you shouted to them while chuckling.

Kyungsoo wanted to play along so he open his arms wide."Palli get into my arms ! It's safe !" he said.The others just laughed.You crashed your body into his.He secured his a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter