Bubble Tea

❤ Beautiful Feeling : The Lost Boy ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17 ~

Bubble Tea

 

Your POV :

We drove off from the airport and straight away went to our mansion.

Yup.My grandparents own this place.What a heaven.I'm so thankful.

It was still evening at that time,and as I had promised to Luhan before,I'm going to buy him a bubble tea.We got into our respective rooms and my roommate is Sojin unnie.Luhan ? Well,I heard that he have to share a room with Mark.Hope they will turn out nicely.

 

Luhan's POV :

Great.Now I have to share a room with him ? Not that I hate him or anything but there's something about him that made me uncomfortable.

Just then,Mark entered the room.He saw me sat on the bed.He threw me a smile."Urm,grandpa said I have to share this room with you."

I nodded."Yeah,I know." I said as I started to unpack my things.He just stood there awkwardly.I looked at him and smiled."Don't just stand there.Sit." I motioned him to sit.He shook his head."It's okay.I wanna unpack my things as well." I nodded."Arasseo." 

After that,we both sat on the couch,watching tv."So,Luhan.It's great to share a room with you."he suddenly said.I furrowed my eyebrows."What do you mean ?" I asked confusedly.He smiled."You know,I'm really curious about you.You don't talk much,huh ?" he said.

I chuckled."Yeah,I guess so." He pats my back."That's okay.We can chat more together.I can be your best buddy." he smiled.

I laughed."I think you'll get sick of me soon.I'm not that talkative.Plus,I'm not a fun person anyway." I lowered my head."Eyy,come on.In that case,I will make you talk more.You have to be confident."

"But,I never had any friend before.I'm sure you had heard about my life in the past." I said lowly."Yah,don't say that.Didn't I say that I want to be your friend ?" he shook my body while whining.I laughed.I guess he's not that bad. I think my heart had warmed up for him a little. 

"Arasseo,Mark-yah.Thank you." I thanked him.He smiled."Now that's my friend." he blurted.I scoffed.

Suddenly,the door cracked open.A girl entered our room.It was no other than the beautiful Miyoung.

"Annyeong,guys." she greeted."Hi." Me and Mark said in unison.Then,we looked at each other.

 

Your POV :

I laughed after they greeted me back.I made my way to the couch.They shifted away and made a space for me to sit between them.I turned to Luhan.

"Luhan-ah.You have to get change now.We're going to a cafe.You want a bubble tea,right ?" I asked.I swear I saw his eyes twinkled."Yes !" he beamed.Then,I turned to my right."What about you ? Wanna go with us ?" I asked.He nodded slowly."But,is it going to be a burden for you guys if I follow too ?" he said."Nope,of course not.Go get change now." Luhan replied."Okay then." Mark replied.

Later,we arrived at a cafe.Just the three of us.I went to the counter and order the foods.Then,as I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter