Skating (Part 1)

❤ Beautiful Feeling : The Lost Boy ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12 ~

Skating (Part 1)

 

Luhan's POV : 

I shook hands with Mark and threw him a smile.He did the same too.Then,he went to Miyoung.He paused for a second before asking "You must be Miyoung,right ?" he said while shaking hands with her.

"Yeah,h-how do you know my name?"she asked curiously.Mark chuckled.

"Well,Chen talked about you a lot of times when we hang out together."he said shyly while rubbing the back of his neck.I frowned."Oh,he did...?"Miyoung said while looking at Chen and mouthed him "what-the-hell ?".Mark didn't saw it.Then, Chen interrupt their conversation ,"Well guys,let's go now.We'll gonna talk more about Mark when we get there,okay? Kaja ~~ !"Chen beamed happily.I saw that Miyoung was just being left there,dumbfounded.

I stare at her from behind.She keep looking around,maybe looking for someone ?I shrugged.Then, I tugged her sleeve."Shall we go now ?"I asked her politely.She nodded awkwardly."N- neh.Kaja."Hmm..Okay.

We went into the car and the driver drove us to the ice rink.I sat beside Miyoung.In the car, there were only me,Miyoung,Sehun and Sojin unnie.The others are in the other vehicles with their chauffers,while Mark drove his own car with Chen.

*****************************

When we reached the ice rink,we got off from our cars.I take a look at the surroundings.It is so beautiful.There are no one else there,besides us.It is a private ice rink afterall.No wonder.

A smile creep up on my face as Miyoung got closer and stood beside me."Do you like it ?"she asked me.I smiled."Of course."

She laughed.Showing off her cute dimples.She's cute.I laughed too.Then,a leaf flew on top of her head.I just chuckled.Then,I removed it."Here,there's a leaf on your hair."She looked down.I saw her face reddens.Aww,is she blushing? How cute."Gomawo,Luhan-ah."I nodded while smiling.

"Guys ! Let's go and have fun ! Yeah !" We heard Sojin unnie shouted."Neh ! I'm coming !"Sehun replied her.All of us followed Sojin from behind.

"Kaja,Luhan."Miyoung dragged me to the ice rink.She put on her skating shoes,so do I.Then,she pulled my arm.We got into the ice rink with the others but as soon as I put my left foot on it, I fell on my ."Ouchh! "I said.EXO and Mark just laughed at me.Great,I just embarrassed myself."Gwaenchana ? Here,get up."Sehun said while helping me getting up."I'm alright."I grinned.

Miyoung giggled while looking at me."Don't tell me you never skated before ?" I look down.That's right actually.I never skated before.I sighed."I never skated before." I admitted.She look at me while laughing."That's okay,I can teach you." Then,Lay came to us."I can help you too.Come on." With that,I'm learning on how to skate with those two.It's actually quite easy.Wow.Skating is fun.

After a moment of practices,I finally can skate by myself.I beamed happily."Hey ! Look ! You can skate by yourself.Good job,Luhan !"Lay shouted at me.Miyoung just smiled."You're a fast learner,Luhan.Good job !"She commented.I smiled at her."Thanks guys!"I replied them.

Then,she came sprinting towards me."But,lets see if you have a good balance.She pushed me slowly until I fell on my ."Hey! My hurts."I said."Then,rub them off."She sticked her tongue out."Mehrong ~~ "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter