Luhan

❤ Beautiful Feeling : The Lost Boy ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ CHAPTER 3 ~

 

Luhan

Your POV :

A moment later, Jay ahjusshi arrived . My parents quickly opened the door and put the young man inside the car.Then, all of us got into the car and drove to the nearest hospital.In the car, I'm the one who sits beside him at the back.I just look at his body.I can see that his skin is really pale right now.As if he had run out of all his energy from his body.He's still shivering.He just wore a thin shirt and a jeans though,which had been torn apart,so i quickly hover my jacket over him so that he won't feel cold anymore.Which fool wears a thin outfit in a cold night like this anyway ? It's going to snow anytime soon though.I think, maybe this guys was in a rush or something.Because by judging his appearence,he does not look like a fool to me.(A/N: WTH O.o ?? sorry hahaha..please continue..)  

After that, we had arrived at the emergency section of the hospital.The nurses that saw us quickly helped the man and brought him into the emergency room.When he is out from my sight,I turn around only to meet eyes with my really worried parents."Omma, appa, what should we do ? We have to wait for him.We can't just leave him here , right ?"I asked them.They nodded."Yes, honey.We can't leave him here.We have to wait until he gains his consciousness."my dad said.I just nodded."Let's sit here, guys."my mom gestured us to sit at some empty seats in front of the emergency room.

After 30 minutes of waiting, the doctor had finally come out.He saw us then smiled at us."Are you his parents?" the doctor asked.My parents just shook their heads."Actually, we were just helping him.We're not his parents nor anyone to him.But how is he now?"my dad said."Oh.Right now he's just fine.You don't have to worry about him.By the way,he had many bruises all over his body.So, we have to clean the blood away and bandaged them."the doctor replied.We nodded our heads.Thank goodness he's okay.

"Can we see him now, doc ?"my dad asked."Sure, and its better if you asked him where did he get all the bruises.So, i have to go now,i have other patient that needs me."he smiled."Oh yes of course.Thank you,doctor."with that we bowed and the doctor went to the other patient's room.

Then, we went inside the emergency room.Inside, we can see that the man is sitting on the bed.Hanging his head low while looking at his hands,staring at  them blankly.He didn't realise that we had came in until my dad faked a cough.He startled a bit and smiled at us.HOW GEORGEOUS OF HIM ! His smile, its just really sweet.I can finally see his face clearly.Then it hit me,he is not as old as i thought.Maybe he is just around my age.His face looks really young.God! How can someone be as beautiful as him ? Even if he is a guy, he is still beautiful.I didn't blink for once since I looked at him a minute ago.He just smiled brightly at me. His smile is more than enough to make my heart pounds really fast.Then,he finally stops from looking at me.

 "Are you okay there,young guy ?"my dad asked him."Yes,i am now.You guys must be the one who send me to this hospital right? T-thank you very much for helping me."he said shyly.My dad sits beside him and pats his back.They smiled at each other until..."OUCH! " my dad had accidentally hit his hurted arm.I can see from his face that he is enduring the pain really badly.My dad quickly apologized to him and he just smiled."I- It's alright...So,Mr, ...?" 

"It's Jung Seungjo.That is my wife,Jung Boyoung."he points at my mom then at me."...and that is my only child,Jung Miyoung."I just smiled at him.He smiled back."Anyway, thank you so much Mr.Jung for helping me."he said."It's okay,its not a burden anyway."my dad chuckled.Then he stops and starts to realise something."What is your name ?"my dad asked him.I curiously waited for his answer.He smiled a bit, "My name is Xi Luhan."

"So, how old are you Luhan?"my dad asked again." I'm 17 years old.I was born on April."I looked at him disbelief,so did my parents.I thought he is younger than me."Really, Luhan-ah?Then you are technically have the same age as my daughter.But she is younger than you since she was born in December."my dad said.I just blushed.Luhan looked at me."Well, yeah..err hahahahaa.."he chuckled shyly.I wonder why this guy is really shy though.

"You don't talk that much right Luhan?"my dad asked.He nodded shyly."I'm just not used to talk to people before, since I never ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter