Nightmare

❤ Beautiful Feeling : The Lost Boy ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10 ~

Nightmare

 

Luhan's POV :

Miyoung opened the door and there it is.The most beautiful bedroom that I've ever seen in my whole life.How on earth that she can have this really cozy bedroom to herself ? Oh right.Her family is really rich,unlike me.How lucky of her...

"This is my room.Come in please."Miyoung said.I nodded and follow her from behind.

"The maids had already unpacked our stuff and your clothes are in that closet.Mine is beside yours."she points at the large closets.

"O- okay." I said.

"So,urmm..you can look around first if you want to."she said.

"Oh,that's okay.I'm fine actually."I replied.There was a long pause until she finally speak."Let's watch a movie first while we're waiting for lunch."

"A- alright then." With that,we sat on the bed and watch a random movie.It was really quiet and awkward at that time.None of us dared to speak.I wonder if she didn't like my presence here.A moment later , a maid came into our room and told us to go to the dining room to have a lunch with the others.Miyoung turned off the tv and head out with me.

When we got there,I can see that the dining room is really big.There are many tables and chairs that have been arranged neatly.All of the family members have taken their seat.Miyoung took me to the EXO's table.So,I guess we have a special spot as well.

I sat between Miyoung and Sehun.All of them flashed me a smile.I smiled back.This is the type of happiness that I want so bad from a family.Now that I finally got it,I won't ever let it go.

The maids served the foods for us and we started to dig in.Just then,Miyoung turns to me."Luhan-ah,here.Taste this."she holds a spoon full of fried rice in front of my face.She motioned for me to taste it.I slowly leaned in and have a spoon full of it.I munched for a moment and look at her."Hmmm,itshh guhhd.."I said while I still have my mouth full with foods.She chuckled.I look at her,mesmerized.She's so nice.

I can feel something odd at that moment.I turn my head towards the other members.They look at us while grinning like an idiot."AWWW !! SO CUTE !" Tao shrieked.

"My goodness.How can both of you be so lovely?I want a boyfriend so bad !"Sojin unnie said.What does she mean? I clearly don't understand this.

"Unnie, what are you talking about ? Why with the sudden boyfriend thingy ?"Miyoung said."Hmm hehe, nothing !" she squeals.

"O-okay then."she turns to me with a confused face.I shrugged then smile at her.Then, we went back to our food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is 5.00 p.m in the evening.I'm playing cards with all of the EXO members.We had so much fun at that time.We were in our private room.Which are EXO's ROOM.In that room,there a many fun things that have been provided for us to have fun.

We played everything together and I always be by Miyoung's side.Don't ask me why.I just love being by her side.It is finally time for dinner and we went to the dining room.We sat at our table and munched in our foods.

After that,the moment has come.It is time for us to sleep.I don't even know why I feel nervous about it.Oh god,I hope everything will turn up right.

 

Your POV :

Luhan and I went to our room.I can feel the tension and the awkwardness at that time.Well?Maybe I should just let him use the bed,and I'm going to sleep on the couch.He's a guest anyway.I must respect his presence.

"Luhan-ah,you can use the bed.I can just sleep on the couch."I said while smiling at him.I can see that the expressions on his face change.I gulped.Why is he frowning ?

 

Luhan's POV : 

I frowned.Wow ! Way to go Luhan.You're just going to let her sleep on the couch while you are going to sleep on a cozy bed ? Not a nice move,Luhan.

"No please.You can use the bed,and I'm going to sleep on the couch."I said to her.She looked at me."No,I'm going to sleep on the couch.You are my guest anyway.Please, use the bed.It's fine."She reassured me.Nu-uh..It's not going to work on me.

"No Miyoung-ah.Please,I'm the one who will sleep on the couch."I argued.It was chaos.We are arguing about our place to sleep for quite some time now.But then,she finally gave up.

"Alright then.No one is going to sleep on the couch.You and me are going to sleep on the bed.The couch is too small for anyone to sleep on it.Now,lets just sleep.En

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter