What's wrong ?

❤ Beautiful Feeling : The Lost Boy ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 14 ~

What's Wrong?

 

Luhan's POV :

I was worried sick about her.But,she was just playing with us.So,all of EXO and Mark attacked her with tickling her.I was the only one who didn't join them.It's not because I'm mad at her,it's just that I felt like I had a terrible headache.Whatever the reason is,I have to keep calm.I can't show them that I'm in pain.But I couldn't hold it any longer,so I went to the car quickly.A few seconds later,all of them followed me.Thank god...I feel like dying right now.I can't even open my eyes.I heard Mark shouted that he was going home just now.For some reason,I'm glad that he's gone.Honestly,I really hate him being with Miyoung all the time.

In the car,I keep myself quiet.I can even feel that my head is spinning really hard.I know that Miyoung is looking at me all the time but I just couldn't talk to her in this condition.I hope that no one else besides her will notice about me.I have to sleep as soon as I got home.Maybe in the next morning I will be getting better.

So,as soon as we reached the house,I went inside the house and quickly search for Miyoung's mother.I found her talking to one of the maid in the kitchen,then I went to her."Omma..." she beamed as she saw me."Omo,Luhannie.You're back already.Where are the others ?" she asked and looked around.I chuckled weakly."They are at the living room.".She noticed my weak laugh and quickly cupped my face with her warm hands."Luhan,are you alright ? Are you sick or something?"

I lowered my head and nodded weakly."My head hurts really bad.I think I got a headache."I said in a low tone.She looked at me worriedly."Do you want to eat dinner ?" I shook my head."No thank you.I don't have any appetite.I just wanted to let you know that I'll be going to my room now and skip my dinner."Then,she pats my shoulder."Alright,get some rest,Luhan-ah.I will send you some medicine in a bit.Before that,don't forget to take a bath,okay ?" I nodded and smiled.

"I will,thank you omma." Then,she hugged me."Aigoo,my big baby is sick.Hope you will recover soon."

I widened my eyes as soon as she pulled me into a hug.I was never been hugged by my adopted mother before even if I was sick like this.Th- this family is really something.They gave me things that I had be longing for a very long time.

We broke the hug and she smiled at me."Now,go to your room,Luhan-ah.Have some rest." she said.I nodded and went upstairs.

Somehow, I really missed my real parents.I wonder if they are watching me from above.

I took a bath and slipped into my pajamas.Then,I throw myself on the bed.I quickly closed my eyes as my head is still spinning violently.Erghh !! Please stop !

 

Your POV :

Downstairs,all of us were laughing,talking and just enjoyed each other company at the dining room.It was just me who kept quiet all the time."Miyoung-ah ? What's wrong ? Is the food tasted bad ?" Kai asked me.I quickly shook my head."A- aniyo oppa ! The food is fine.Really."I said too quickly.He looked at me weirdly and shrugged."Okay then..". I sighed.

Then,one of my aunties asked "Oh? Where is Luhan ?" My mom turns to her."He's sick actually.So, he went upstairs already." she replied.All of us nodded our head.

What's wrong with him ? 

After the dinner, I went to omma."Omma,what's wrong with Luhan?"I asked.

She smiled."He's sick,honey.He said he had a headache.So,he went upstairs already."she said.I sighed "I see."

"Oh and by the way,I nearly forgot.Can you help me to feed him this medicine ?" she asked.I just simply nodded."Sure I can."

Before I went upstairs my mom cal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter