Realisation

❤ Beautiful Feeling : The Lost Boy ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6 ~

Realisation

 

Your POV :

Luhan and I went downstairs.We meet my parents and greet them."Good morning ,both of you."my dad said to us.

We just greet him back."Guys,c'mon.Let's have a breakfast now."my mom said,smiling.We nodded.

At the dining room,

I was about to sit beside my mom,when she gestured me to sit beside Luhan.I frowned.WHY ?

But I obey her anyway.When I sit beside him,he look at me and flashed me a smile.I smiled as well.Then,the maid starts to serve us foods.I grinned looking at the foods on the table.I'm really hungry.I was about to dig in when my dad suddenly interrupted."Wait up.First of all,Lily,can you call all the maids,chauffer and stylists to come over here for a moment? I have something important to announce."my dad said to Lily unnie."Sure,master."she replied politely.Then, she rings a bell in her hand.That bell is for calling all the workers in the house to come over to the dining room.A moment later,all the workers arrived.My dad stands up,walks up to them and said "So, I have something important to announce to all of you.That is, Luhan, this guy right here..."he points towards Luhan direction.All the workers stares at Luhan for a few seconds then smile at him.At first, Luhan seemed to be a little uncomfortable but he showed them his beautiful smile anyway.I just grinned looking at his face,thank god he didn't realise it.

Then, my dad continued "...he is going to live with us from now on.He is from the Xi's family.His real parents are my old best friends."my dad looks at Luhan,smiling widely.Luhan stares at my dad,shocked.So am I.But, my mom just smiled at us.Why is she didn't get shocked by that statement?

"W- wait, what do mean by best friends?Do you know who my real parents are?"Luhan asks slowly.Then, dad walks closer towards us and pat Luhan's shoulder."Yes.Your real parents,the Xi's family, were my bestfriends.I realised that I had found the little Luhan that I used to play with when we were in China.Do you remember me? I'm uncle Pororo that you used to call all the time, back then.I never bring my wife to meet you back then because she was busy babysitting our daughter,that is,our Miyoung.Do you remember now,Luhan-ah?"Then, my dad handed Luhan a picture.I also take a closer look at it, then my eyes went wide.It was a picture of a parent with their child and my dad.That child,his face is so similar to Luhan's.I bet that it is Luhan when he was a little kid.He's really cute back then.

Then,my dad showed us some pictures of a little kid,or should I say, little Luhan."This is you,right Luhan?I can still recognize your eyes." dad look at Luhan.He just stayed silent as he was still in a shock.He had his mouth hung slightly open.

Luhan's POV :

It was some pictures of my family and me.Why did he have all of this with him? Does he and my parents were really best friends? Is he really the "uncle Pororo" that I used to play with, back then in China ? Then, a flashback went through my mind.

*flashback*

"Luhan-ah ! Uncle Pororo will visit us today.Do you miss him?" my dad said.I just beamed when he mentioned "uncle Pororo".I jumped happily on the couch."YAY ! Uncle Pororo will visit us ! Yay !" i shouted happily.

An hour later, he arrived. I stood up and ran towards him and hugged him tightly.I missed playing with him.It's been a month since the last time I saw him.That day,he brought me some new toys.He also played with me.My parents just chuckled watching the scene.I fel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter