Serious Conversations

❤ Beautiful Feeling : The Lost Boy ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 22 ~

Serious Conversations

 

Author's POV :

"Go and take a shower first.Then,change into these clothes.I'll be waiting outside okay ?" Sojin asked you."Arrasseo."you replied.

After that,you took a shower and put on the clothes.You went outside again and saw Sojin ran to you worriedly."Are you feeling alright now ?" she asked.You nodded confidently even though you still have an headache.But you didn't want to tell her because you know that she will become more worried.

"Let's go meet the others?" you said."Alright."Sojin smiled happily.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Everyone looked up as you and Sojin came downstairs.Chanyeol was the first one who came to you."MIYOUNG-AH ! GWAENCHANA ?! DID YOU GOT HURT ?!" he shouted worriedly while holding your shoulders.You just shook your head while smiling."I'm fine,oppa.You don't have to worry about me." you said.

"Aniya ! How come I'm not worried about you ? I'm the one who made you drowned.I'm really,really sorry !" he hugged you tightly.You just chuckled and he let go of you."It's okay.You had slipped,remember? So it wasn't your fault.Don't worry." you calmed him down.He smiled at you."Alright.If you say so." then he backed off.Mark was standing in front of you.

"You're really okay ?"  Mark asked.You laughed."Of course I am.See ?" you showed them your happy expression and they seemed satisfied enough."Alright then,let's go eat dinner.Our parents must be waiting for us already."Suho said.All of you nodded but then you stopped them."Wait !" they looked at you confusedly."What is it ?" Lay asked.

"Please don't tell anyone else about today especially to my parents.Promise me ?" you asked slowly.They smiled and promised too."Oh,Miyoung-ah.Have you seen Luhan anywhere ?" Sehun asked and you shook your head.Sehun frowned."Hmm,where could he be ?" he wondered."Alright,you guys go first.I'll go and find Luhan." he said and walked away.Somehow,you felt anxious.Who exactly had saved me earlier ? Is it Luhan, because I heard his voice first ? Or is it Mark, because I saw his face first ? 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Luhan,hyung !" Sehun shouted in his ears.Luhan jolted a bit."What are you doing here in the garden ?" Sehun asked curiously."N-nothing particular.Just thinking about the scene earlier.Speaking of that,is she alright now ?" Luhan asked eagerly.Sehun smiled and held his shoulder."If you want to know,ask her yourself.Now come on,everyone is waiting for us." he dragged Luhan inside.

At the dining room,Luhan and Sehun entered and sat next to each other.You and Luhan kept glancing at each other.

After the dinner,you saw that Mark was calling Luhan's name.It seems like he wanted to talk to Luhan in privacy.Your eyes were just looking at their interactions until Mark dragged Luhan to the backyard.You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion.You were really curious so you followed them to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter