Good Morning

❤ Beautiful Feeling : The Lost Boy ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5 ~ 

Good Morning

 

Luhan POV :

This girl is really something.She is really beautiful.I'm glad that she is younger than me.I feel like I'm the luckiest person on earth right now.I just can't believe that this is happening right now.I can't believe that i will ever meet this family.I can't believe that I'm already a part of this family.I really love this new life.I'm really thankful to god and to this lovely family.They are really kind.Thinking about family, I wonder why my own parents hate me so much.Why do they always hurt me? What have I done to them?

Miyoung and I have been wondering around the house for a while now.I kinda admit that I like her being by my side.Now,I know all the rooms and things in this house.All of it are really beautiful, and Miyoung then decides to tour me outside the house,at the backyard.When we are at the backyard,I can't help but feel amazed by its surroundings.It is really a beautiful place.Even though it is night,I can still see the view of the backyard.It was big and they have a big swimming pool too.They also have a garden that are filled with many colourful and beautiful flowers.I think, I'm in heaven right now.Miyoung is so lucky to be born in this family.

"So, do you like your new home? I'm sorry if it's not like what you had expected it to be.But,I really hope you will feel comfortable living in this house with us."Miyoung said wuth a smile on her face.She looks like an angel when her face is exposed under the moonlight like this.I swear that I can see her eyes are sparkling.I smiled at her.Then I come closer to her.I ruffled her hair playfully.

"Of course I like it.Don't worry.My house is even smaller than yours.So, of course I will feel comfortable living in this beautiful house with your family."I beamed.

She blushed when I pat her head.Cute.

 

Your POV :

Luhan came closer towards me.I swear my heart beats really hard right now.Then,he ruffled my hair playfully."Of course I like it.Don't worry.My house is even smaller than yours.So, of course I will feel comfortable living in this beautiful house with your family."He beamed.He's so cute.

Then, he pats my head.I blushed.I think he saw it.Arghh ! Way to go Miyoung-ah. 

"Where do you live actually? Can I see your house?" I asked way too quickly.Wow ! What a question to start a conversation.Seriously Miyoung?You wanna see his house? You already knew that he had been shoved out from his house.I bet he's going to be mad at me.

"Ouh..I live just near the park where you found me earlier.If you want to see where I live, I can bring you there.But not for now.Because,you know what my problem is, right?I'm sorry, please understand me."He said.No ! I'm the one who should apologize, not him.Aish ! Stupid me for asking such a question.

"No.Actually,I'm the one who should apologize.I'm sorry for mentioning about your house earlier.I really didn't mean to ask such a question.It just happened to slip out from my mouth.I'm really sorry."I said.Then, he laughed.I'm glad that he didn't get mad at me.

"It's okay,Miyoung-ah.It's not your fault.But,I really can bring you to see where I live.You wanna go with me one day ?"he asked.I just nodded.

"So, it's getting late now.Let's go to sleep.We have to wake up early tomorrow, remember?" I said with a smile.He smile as well.

With that, both of us went inside the house and went to our own bedroom.Before that, we bid our goodnights.

I enter my bedroom and jump happily on my bed.Then, i lay my body on the bed.I really can't believe that Luhan will live with us from now on.I really want to know him better.But, I wonder why my parents allowed a stranger to live with us.I'm really curious. They never acted like this before.There must be a reason.I think I should ask them tomorrow when Luhan is not around.With that, I slowly drifted to a peaceful sleep. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter