FEP 11: Angel

From EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I can't think of a chapter title and angel just came up to my mind. But it is somehow related......

Comment what you think good or bad is okay? I just want to know if the story is turning out good or bad.....

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

(Suho)

Good thing Aisha found Luhan. What's Luhan doing at an abandoned place, unconscious? Guess it's his personal business. And what is Aisha doing there?

"I'll get going!"-Aisha.

"Leaving already? Don't you want to wait until he wakes up?"-Sehun.

"No. I have my own errands."-Aisha.

"Where to?"

"Why'd you ask?"-Aisha.

"Let us take you there. As a sign of how thankful we are for saving Luhan."

"First of all, I didn't save him. I just happened to saw him and couldn't leave him. Second, no thanks. Except for Luhan, I don't want to be with you guys anyway. You're weird."-Aisha. She stuck her tongue out. Us? Weird? "I mean, who changes their name and hide themselves. Are you vampires? And that's why your changing your names! You'll pretend you were dead and use other names!" And she's telling us we're weird?

"We're not hiding. Anyways, send my best regards to Henry."

Just like that Aisha left. Do we really look like vampires? A handsome guy like me doesn't agree with that. We're just protecting ourselves. Imagine others knowing what we can do. They'll think we're using black magic or something.

"Zaiya!!!!"-Luhan. Uh? He's awake. About time! He looked stress and is about to cry. Maybe it's a bad dream involving Zaiya.

"What happened? Good thing Aisha called us. You should thank her. She's your angel."-Sehun.

"Is there something wrong with Zaiya?"-Baekhyun.

Luhan is just sitting there looking at the ground. Something's wrong. He looks bothered. He looks hurt.

"Someone died."-Tao. We all looked at him. Is that a joke? Well, it's not funny. He looks serious. It doesn't look like he's joking. But how did he know?

"Is Zaiya dead?"-Chanyeol.

Tears started to drop from Luhan's eyes. So it is true. All of us frowned. I should tell Kai about this. Come to think of it, where is that kid? I dialed his phone number but he's not picking up.

"We know how you feel. We're very sorry."

"YOU DON'T KNOW HOW AM I FEELING RIGHT NOW!!! HE'S MORE THAN JUST A KING TO ME!!!! HE'S MY FATHER."-Luhan. He got up and walked out. What's wrong with that dude? No need to be mad to us. He could've told us what happened instead of leaving us here clueless.

Not long after Kai appeared, looking shocked and sad. He's holding a box and a knife? No, it's a dagger. It looks old and burned. Where did he get that?

"I went to King Caesar's house and he wasn't there. I only find these."-Kai. He's pertaining to the box and dagger. "I looked everywhere and couldn't find him."

The dagger has blood stains on it! Uh? Is it Mr. Wester's? This is the reason why Luhan acted that way. He could have just told us. What happened? Who killed him? Is it King Leonard? Is he here on Earth? Is he going to kill us next?

"Does it mean? King Caesar is....."-Baekhyun.

"Dead? Yes!" -Tao. How can h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter