FEP 16: Someone Call The Doctor

From EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The title already gives away who will be the next member they'll find ...........

Also, it's our evil maknae's birthday
I'm doing a spam on twitter with:
#HappySehunDay
#Sehun22ndBirthday
feel free to check on them.....
My un : Yeonjung_jb

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

[Third Person] 
Chanyeol is walking in front of a well known hospital and med school. He is in disguise. Wig, dress, make-up and prosthetics. He looked around then suddenly he convulsed and fell to the ground.

"Help. He needs medical help. " - Sehun shouted meters away. With the help of his power, Sehun let his voice travel through the wind and to the hospital.

The nurses behind the counter heard it and quickly ran outside. They quickly saw Chanyeol lying on the ground. They went near him but couldn't touch him. There was heat waves surrounding him. And anyone who attempts to touch him will be burnt.

While everyone is busy outside, Kai, who is also wearing a disguise, just popped inside. He went behind the counter and log in to their computer. He went to the hospital's school files.

Tao told them that while he was walking with Luhan, he overheard some medical students studying in this said place talking about an undergraduate highschool student being recommended here. He doesn't heard any name but he knew it's Lay, the one that heals.

"Hey! You're not allowed in there." One of the people, who is in rush to check on Chanyeol saw him. He bent down and teleported. The person went to the counter and didn't catch Kai.

"You got it?"- Cindy. Kai just ignored her question.

"Tell Chanyeol to stop already."- Kai. Sehun then whispered and like what he did earlier, he let his voice travel. Chanyeol is still lying on the ground.

"I think he didn't hear me."- Sehun.

"Why? We need a back up plan." - Baekhyun. He is already panicking. "Where's a smart student when you need one?"

"Kyle's smart."- Cindy. Everyone looked at Kyle hoping he'll answer Baekhyun's question. "He's a straight A student. I' m sure he...."

"Shut up Cynthia." -Kai. He cut Cindy's sentence. "You're not helping. Stop talking and just let me think."

"Guys! My twin brother is in danger!"-Baekhyun. He shouted as he saw two people coming out from the hospital wearing some whole body suits.

"Maybe it's because of Chanyeol's heat waves. His heat waves became his shield that's why your wind can't pass through." - Kai.

"So what now?"- Tao.

"Baekhyun, you need to blind them."-Kai.

"I'll give it a try. "- Baekhyun. He started little light on his two hands. Cindy who is watching, took out her sunglasses. Baekhyun shoot a ray and everyone around Chanyeol covered their eyes.

Chanyeol noticed it and quickly stood up. But he too covered his eyes because of the ray. Kai then took Cindy's glasses and wore it. He teleported himself beside Chanyeol and teleported back with him. They all held hands and teleported away from the hospital.

"Whose power is useless?"-Baekhyun.

"Tsss......It's just one time. You're still not powerful than me. "-Chanyeol.

"So you got the names?" -Tao.

"He should have."-Chanyeol. He said while removing the prosthetics on his face. "If you don't have it, I'm not gonna wear these things again."

Kai handed them the papers he printed right before someone saw him. Cindy took it.

"George Marco, Suzanne Peyton and John Scheld. Are you sure one of them is the one you're looking for. " - Cindy. When she turned around to face Kai. He suddenly disappeared.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter