FEP 15: Zaiya?

From EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Third person]

Mr. Deiman took the jar and walked away. He hopped in his limousine and his guards on the other cars.

"Here! " - Mr. Deiman. He tossed the jar to the person sitting in front of him. "Make sure you'll throw it away."

"Father, what if they'll look for it?"

"Why will they look for my daughter's ashes? They betrayed her!"-Mr. Deiman.

"But Kai...."

"Look I know my kid. I'll just let her handle this situation. Besides, what am I going to do with that? Reincarnate her?" -Mr. Deiman.

They both laughed and the car took off.
 

[Sehun]

It's been almost two years. Nothing bad happened since the day Zaiya's death. In fact, our group haven't meet for a long time. Each one went to their own direction. Suho, Xiumin, Aisha and Jessica went to the States to study Business. I have no idea what the twins are up to and Tao and Kai just disappeared.

Me? I don't know. I'm just going to where my feet takes me. And now, I'm at this bubble tea shop. I miss Zaiya. She loves going here too. We share common interest except for who to like ,of course. She loves this Choco Milk Tea.

"Choco milk tea please?"- Girl. I guess another person other than us loves it. I tried to look for who it is. Brown long hair tied up, eye glasses, long-sleeved raglan shirt and jeans. That's Zaiya's usual style. She looks exactly like Zaiya. "Thank you."

I think I'm missing her more than Kyle. I'm imagining her. I rubbed my eyes and blinked but she's still there. Maybe she's Zaiya!

"Zai!" I shouted. The girl looked to my direction. She looked shocked to see me and hurriedly left. Why is she in shock? I followed her and saw her running away. Why is she running away?

"Wait, Zaiya!" Could it be her? But why? Why is she running away from me? Doesn't she know me? Doesn't she want to see us?

"For god's sake. Why is he following me?" - Zaiya. I heard her whisper to herself. "Does he really think I'm Zaiya? Waah I'm so happy!" She's still talking to herself while running.

I stopped running. What is she saying? Uh? I know this place. I knew a shortcut so I can catch her. I did take the shortcut. Using my powers, I carefully listened if she's getting near. When I reached the end of the alley, I acidentally bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry."-Girl. She keeps on bowing while I'm busy looking for Zaiya. Where did she go?

"Uh?" I quickly grabbed the girl I bumped to's hand. Just then I realized I caught her. This was part of my plan hehehe. She quickly cove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter