FEP 13: Do You Want to Build A Snowman?

From EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Elsa? *tok tok tok

Do you wanna build a snowman?~

Come on, let's go and play!~

I never see you anymore~

Come out the door~

It's like you've gone away~

We used to be best buddies~

And now we're not~

I wish you would tell me why!~

Do you wanna build a snowman?~

It doesn't have to be a snowman... ~ "

Geez... Its the second time I've watched this movie. Why does Aisha wants to watch this anyway? I mean, who can build a snowman like that?

What I mean is.........Building a snowman, is easy. I can do it with my eyes closed. But, I can't bring it to life. That's just impossible.

"So?"-Aisha. She poked me and smiled like a psycho. "Do you want to build a snowman?" She pouted. Really? Please tell me how old is she. Oh right. She's 17.5 years already.

"I'm tired." Not really. I'm just uhmm.... bored, I guess. I want to try something else but I can't. Besides Aisha, no one knows what I can do. I can't just freeze stuff whenever I feel.

Is there someone like me? Is there a school for people like me? You know, like Hogwarts or Sky High? Why am I the only one in this family? Is this a curse? Since that night came, I become more like Elsa but not as bad as hers. Whatever I touched will have a slight ice or frost.

Am I like a figure from the folklore, Jack Frost? Like in the "Rise of the Guardian", the moon chose me? I remember that night...... that night, it was full moon. Am I a guardian like him? What is the purpose of my ability?

"C'mon! Your parents aren't home! You can do it!"-Aisha. She's right! In fact they were never home. Like Lorenz' parents, they are busy with business. Sometimes I doubt if we're a real family. "Just make it snow." Aisha lift my hand and waved it. Is she mocking me?

"Yah! Are you not taking me seriously?" Her eyes widened. She looks scared.

"It was just a joke."-Aisha

"So I'm just a joke to you!? I'm having a hard time thinking. Where did I get this? How? Why? And you think it's a joke. Just please leave me alone!"

Aisha left. Haisst..... I shouldn't be so hard on her. I tried to call her but she didn't pick up. I'll just cook her favorites to show how sorry I am.

...

It's already eleven in the evening and Aisha is still not home. What's up with that girl? Is she not planning to go home? All the food I cooked will just go to waste. Maybe she wants me to calm first. She has friends to go to.

I decided to go to sleep but couldn't. Aisha's not even texting me. How can I assure myself she's safe? Her parents will kill me.

I tried calling her phone but she's still not picking up. Haisst..... She's driving me nuts!

Uh? A text came. It's from Aunt Mae.

"Dear, did you and Aisha fight again?

She asked me for money to buy her own house. She said it's just few blocks away from you.

Do me a favor and check on her. Do it tomorrow. Rest for now, okay?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter