FEP 06: Seven Years Ago

From EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Summer Camp]

(Zaiya)

I hate going to camps. There are many kids. Annoying kids. Why does Chlyde invited me here anyway?

"Attention everybody! I am Camp Master Samantha. Now, all of you picked a number earlier, right?" The number? Ah! Right mine is 12 while Luhan's is 7. What is these for anyway? "The number will determine who will be your partner." Partner for what? Whatever we will be paired up for, I hope Luhan will be my partner.

"Miss Sam! What if we don't like our partner?" Good question from a kid huh?? Where is he?

"Who asked that? Please raise your hand?"-Ms. Sam. He's at the back. He's too short that's why I didn't see him either. "Come here infront so I can see you." He's so cute. He looks like a mushroom with his hair. "Glad you asked that. For those who doesn't want their partners, sad to say. You're stuck with them."

"Hey Chlyde! You're hoping we'll be partners, right?" He didn't answer me. It's like his mind is elsewhere or on someone. He's looking at a girl with long curly hair, fair skin and beautiful face.

Tss.... He's ignoring me for that girl. I stomped at his feet.

"OUCH!!! WHAT IS THAT FOR?"-Chlyde.

"To put you back to your senses."

"Here are the pairs....
3 with 15" -Ms. Sam. Two boys, one with small eyes and the other with big ears, jumped out of joy. "Let me continue....
12 with..." Seven! Seven! Seven! Please say Seven! Please! "Sss.....six!" Six!? Great! Just great! Whoever my partner will be, I'm sure I'm just going to ruin his/her day.

"Are you no. 12?" A kid approached me showing his number. I'm partnered with a boy. "Hi, my name is....." Blah! Blah! Blah! I don't care what his name is. Besides we won't even see each other after this camp anyway.

"Number 1 with Number 7." -Ms. Sam. Huh? Let's see if he enjoys his camp without me on his side.

Luhan let out a very wide smile while a girl is approaching her. And when he smiles like that, he's very happy. Why is he smiling like that? Ugh... means he doesn't need me here. Why did I come here anyway? Oh yeah, he gave me that smile then pout. Why do I always fall for that? My dad's right! I don't have any of his traits.

His eyes won't take off of her. Ugh! It makes me more angry! I want to pull her hair until it's straightened. Great! My best friend doesn't need me anymore.

"Cynthia! And you are?" Cynthia? Hahahaha.... For a beautiful face, she has an ugly name. That name doesn't suit 10 year old kids like us. Wait is she Ten years old?

"Ah... uhmm... Chlyde. You look like your not the same age as me. But may I ask your age?"

"Oh. I'm just 8 years old."

"That's why! Hahahaha... "

"How old are you?"

"I'm two years older than you."

"Really?! Doesn't look like it."

Huh? What's next? Exchanging of numbers?! I'm about to vomit here. They look like teenagers flirting with each other. Yuck! Those pesky puppy love! Did I say puppy LOVE!!? They're not in love, right? He's not into her.

Why am I angry? If he's enjoying this camp, I might as well enjoy it. They stopped talking to each other. Why am I even listening to them conversating? Huh? Oh my! Oh my! Why is she looking at me? What should I do? She smiled at...... me? Maybe not! She's smiling at my partner.

He's dodging her stares. Do they know each other? Can this day get any worse? I'm paired up with her friend. I think. He noticed me staring at him.

"Why? Now you're interested!" Ah right! I didn't pay attention to him.

"Sorry. Let's start from the beginning again. I'm Zaiya. Zaiya Deiman." He smirked at me. What now? Is my name funny to him?

"Cute name. It's very unique." He liked my name? Why am I being short tempered? Maybe I did have some trait of my dad. "Kyle. Kyle Flynn."

Now that we finished introductions with each other, why am I feeling weird. I have a feeling that we will meet again after this camp.

Two boys are approaching us. They are the first pair to be called earlier. Great! I'm meeting new people. My dad will be very angry. He doesn't want me to socialize. I don't know exactly why but he said he'll tell me on the right time.

"Kyle. You're paired up with a girl." -Number 3

"Good Luck. You know who might become fierce."-Number 15.

"Ah! Shut up!"-Kyle. The two boys then walked away happily.

"Friends of yours?" He just smirked at me. Again.





 

...

Night came. It's our first night here and I can't sleep. Now I know what the pairing is for. You'll share room with your partner. I know we're just kids but this is still wrong. Boy and Girl sharing one room. Haisst.... I need fresh air. Good thing I brought one of my notebooks.

I went outside and sat at a bench beside a tree. The moonlight is bright tonight. I grabbed my pencil and started to draw. I don't know why I want to draw this but ugh.....

"Let's see if straight hair suits you? If this suits you, I'll straighten it for you." I've finished drawing her. I don't how could I draw this fast. Maybe it's a hidden natural talent. I barely do this.

Everytime I got angry with someone I drew them. I even drew my dad because I got angry with him always not home.

"Haisst.... I wonder what the two are doing right now?" Why am I even curious? "They're too young to be in love with each other!"

"♬♪♬ Could there be a possibility ~
I'm trying to say what's up~
'Cause I'm made for you, and you for me~
Baby now its time for us~
Tryna keep it all together~
But enough is enough~
They say we're too young for love~
But I'm catching feelings ~ ♬♪♬"

Now I'm hearing things. No. It's not possible. I tried to looked around and found someone sitting under the tree. He's holding a can and a spoon. He's sitting there comfortably looking at the moon. Maybe he's the one singing.

"Huh?? You found me. I thought no one will see little kids like me." He's the the short mushroom headed kid earlier. "You're really jealous."

"I'm not j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter