FEP 07: Nothing can be kept as a secret

From EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the previous chapter, Zander sang 'Nothing on You'. Sorry for including that. It's just I somehow fell in love with that song. Wanna know why? Check the video....





 


 

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆
Someone screamed outside the twins' guesthouse. I think it's a scream of help. I think it's Sean. Should I check it out?

"I'll just check it out. Stay here."-Kyle. Okay. I think he can handle it. Lorenz followed him.

I heard them and I think something is going on. I closed my eyes ignoring the two here. Or should I lie down on the floor? So I did. They will just think I'm sleeping. The reason is I can't help myself but to listen to their conversation outside.

"Sean! Your burning!"-Lorenz. Sean's burning? What the? How did that happen? The twins must've been playing with fire. I heard a splash. Is the fire out?

"Su....ho?"-Luhan. Suho? Who's Suho?

"Did you just call me Suho?"-Lorenz.

"Ah well......."-Luhan.

"Sean! Shawn! You're my friends and you'll both believe me, right?" -Kai. Am I about to hear another secret? "You're not twins. You're just brothers. We're brothers."

"What? Wait! Again,What?"-Sean and Shawn. Is Kai there long lost brother? I'm not surprised that the two of them are not twins. Besides their behaviour and surname, they don't have any thing more in common.

"Wait! Am I suppose to hear this?"-Lorenz. Eh? I should be asking that.

"Yes. Sean your real name is Chanyeol, Shawn yours is Baekhyun and Lorenz, Suho."-Zaiya. Their real names? I know they're all adopted but how did Zaiya knew that. I don't know that. I didn't hear that from anyone, until now.

Nothing can be kept as secret, from me. How come I didn't know that? Does that mean Zaiya and I are alike. We both hear other people even they're whispering or few meters away. I don't know how can I do it. It's like the wind is whispering to me what the others are saying. And, I can also control wind.

"And what's yours? Nerd?"-Shawn. Nerd? C'mon! How could he say that? I think Zaiya is just trying to help. There's no reason to act like a jerk.

"Yah! I know we're friends but if you again, I'll be really mad." -Kai. He sounds really angry. Why wouldn't he? He's Zaiya's boyfriend. I can't blame him if he acts that way.

"How did you? You were just? Is this why?" -Sean. How did he what? What happened?

"Chanyeol."-Luhan.

"Me?"-Sean. Of course him. That's what they call him.

"You control fire. Baekhyun, light."-Luhan.

"We can't do that!"-Sean. They can what? I thought I'm the only one different. Guess not. I need to know more.

"Stop denying!"-Zaiya.

"So he wasn't burning? I used my powers for nothing!" -Lorenz. Powers! He has powers too! What can Suho, I think that's what they call him, do?

"It's okay. At least we knew you can control water."-Kai. Lorenz, I mean Suho can control water? How did they know all of this? Do Luhan, Kai and Zaiya have powers too? Is that why they change their names? Wait! Zaiya didn't.

"How come you know these? Are you one of us?"-Lorenz.

"Yes. Actually there are twelve of us here in Earth?"-Luhan. Twelve? Do I belong with them? I wonder what my name is?

"Why would we believe you?"-Shawn.

It became quiet. What happened? I'm dead curious. I have many questions in mind. How did we got our powers? Why do we have this? What can the others do? Where are they? Do I belong to them? Should I tell them what can I do? Will they accept me? How come we don't know each other? Can I trust them? I don' t even know how did they know all of these. Where did Luhan, Kai and Zaiya get these informations? Can they answer my curiousity?

"Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun drop by to my house after our gathering. For now, act like nothing happened and continue with our agenda."-Luhan.

I guess if I really want to know more, I should spy on them. There's no other choice. They went back in.

"What happened?"-Aisha.

"Nothing... Cha.... I mean Sean just burnt some of the meat."-Suho. Huh? Burnt the meat? Okay. I'll let you pass. I can't reveal you now. I need answers to my questions.






 






 






 

It's already afternoon. Where are they? Why are they still not at Luhan's house? I'm just waiting for them here at my room. The Wester's house are just few blocks away. I think I can hear them from here.

"Suho called."-Kai. He's there? I didn't see him came. Is it because of his powers? Is it invisibility?

"Don't just pop into my room like that. You might give me a heart attack."-Luhan. He, too, doesn't know Kai was already there. "I think I'll get used to it. I can't stop you from teleporting." Teleporting? Kai can teleport. That's so cool! But I think my powers is better. I just haven't figured out my full capability yet. "So...?"

"Ah yeah. Suho and the others are in his house. He keeps on insisting we meet there."-Kai. What? They changed venue? "He said it'll be safer to talk there. Don't worry. I'll transport you and King Caesar there." King? Caesar? Isn't that Mr. Wester's first name? He also knew 'bout this? Why do I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't know anything?

"You can call me dad, too. We're not in EXO planet so drop the king thing."-Mr. Wester. EXO Planet? Is that a pizza place or something?

Suddenly it became quiet. Are they gone? Should I follow them? Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter