FEP 04: First Dates

From EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




 




 

They said when you find your true love, you'll know. Everytime you're with him, everything seems to be in slow motion.

"Aisha? Aisha? Are you okay?"- Chlyde. Gosh. Am I day dreaming again infront of him? This is becoming my hobby, an embarassing hobby.

"Ah.... yeah... " Finally, I'm on a date with him. I think. For me, It's a date. Only us two, drinking in a cafe, facing each other.

"When is Henry coming?"-Chlyde. Oh right! I told him Henry is coming.

"He'll be here soon." The truth is he won't come. Henry volunteered in a kindergarten school. Every Sunday, the kids go to the kindergarten to play with the visitors. He likes playing with those kids so much. Maybe its because he wants to have siblings. I'm sorry Chlyde but when you're in love, you do crazy things.

Uh? My phone is vibrating. Henry is calling.

"Hello?"

"Aisha, you know my state, right? Can you please go to the kindergarten for me,"

"Ugh.... Henry! I'm with Chlyde now!"

"You mean Wester? Why? Are you two finally dating?" I smiled to Chlyde and stood up. I don't want him to hear our conversation.

"I guess so. I told him you're coming."

"What?! You used my name? Then you owe me. You just need to bring Chloe bubble tea."

"Haisst.... Okay, okay......" Henry is sick. The other night he fainted. I just found him at the floor on the morning. We brought him to the hospital but they couldn't figure out what happened.

I went back to Chlyde. He looks so handsome. Even though, he's just sitting there and looking outside.

"Is that Henry?"-Chlyde. Gosh! Day dreaming again.

"Ah yeah. He told me he can't come and he wants us to go to a kindergarten."

Without any hesitation, he stood up, ready to go. We bought 3 bubble teas. One for Chloe and the other two is for us to drink while walking.

It's my first time to walk with him. He's so quiet. Is he always like this? But, everytime I see him and Zaiya walking, they're always playing, I think. Well, the important part is I'm with him.

We arrived at the kindergarten and as expected Chloe is outside,excitedly waiting for Henry.

"Chloe!" She ran to me and hugged me.

"Where's Henry?"-Chloe

"Does your older brother knows you have a boyfriend?"

"You don't need to know if he knows. So where is he?" -Chloe. I just smiled at her. This 5 year old girl really likes Henry. "Who's the guy holding my bubble tea?" She said while pointing at Chlyde.

"That's Chlyde." She ran and hugged Chlyde.

"Chlyde! I'm Chloe and you're handsome!" Chlyde smiled at her and bent down.

"Thank you! You're beautiful.... You can call me Luhan instead." Why is he so sweet to Chloe? He was never like that to me. Don't tell me he's in love with Chloe? Wait, she's just five years old. Why am I jealous of a little girl?

"Chloe, Henry will be jealous!"

"No. Tell your cousin, I dumped him. Luhan is my new boy friend." Haisst.... this girl! Maybe I should be more like her. Maybe I should tell Chlyde what I feel. Should I call him Luhan too?

"What's your last name?"-Chloe

"Wester. How 'bout yours?"-Luhan.

"Wester! That's going to be my new surname." Luhan smiled. He looks so happy. "Huh? Wait here!"Chloe ran inside.

"What's her real surname?"- Luhan.

"Uh..... Actually we don't know. She never told us." Henry never told me. "Luhan, uhmm....."

"It's my first time hearing you calling me Luhan."

"I'm just curious. Why suddenly Zaiya called you Luhan?"

"Well, it's a long story but I can only tell you that Luhan's my real name."

"Your real name?" What does he mean? Is he adapted? "Are you?"

"LUHAN!!! I'M BACK!!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter