FEP 05: Graduation Day

From EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Last day of being on high school. Others said, to make it memorable with your loved one. Should I?

"So, all are coming, right?"-Sean. Ah yeah. Class A already has plans. We are all gathered in our room. Talking 'bout the celebration for our graduation.

The twins invited us over to their guesthouse at Eros Mountains. That place is well known for having fresh air and great view. Most of the campers go there to experience these.

"Wester! You'll come? You have to."-Shawn. Then he started to pout in front of Luhan. He looks like a puppy. But he doesn't have to do that. It's our last day together so hopefully he'll come.

"Can we invite friends from the other classes?"- Joshua. The twins turned their backs to us and whispered to each other. Are they having a meeting?

"Sure! But..... only one per person."-Sean.

"Ah! Deiman! You should invite Flynn." -Shawn.

"Invite him? Kai?" I heard whispering all over the room. Luhan, who is sitting behind me, kicked my chair. I looked at him angrily. He leaned forward.

"Kai? Really? Are you that close to call him that?" He whispered. What's his problem? I call him by his real name too.

"What?! It's his real name." I shouted back but in a whispering manner.

"Yah! But ....Uhmm.... Well, others still not know it." He whispered back then he leaned back to his chair.

What's his problem? Why is he being rude to Kai? I thought when I told him about us he'll start treating Kai differently. I guess not. He needs to adjust. After Kai and I had our first date, we're always eating together now along with Skye. It's a good thing I never heard any bad comments from his admirer.

Besides, they're brothers. Maybe the twins' plan is a great idea so Kai and Luhan could bond with each other.

"After Wester and Deiman's secret meeting, the answer is.......?"-Shawn. He put his hands before me as if he's holding a mic. Were they watching the two of us? And, what is this? Am I in a talk show or something? "So....?"

"Why should I invite Kai?" I felt Luhan's kick again. Haisst.... Why? Kai sounds better. Actually all their real names sounds good.

"Whose Kai? They told you to invite Kyle not Kai."-Lorenz.

"Uhmm..... well Kai is his nickname. You know, Kai came from the first part of his name Kyle. K....Kai.....le..." Luhan once again kicked the back of my chair and this time its harder. What's his problem now?

"You don't need to explain that to them."-Luhan.

"But, why me?"

"Eeyy!!!!"- Sean & Shawn.

"C'mon Zaiya. Everyone knows."-Aisha. Who asked her opinion? What does everyone knows?

"You and Flynn are dating."-Henry. D...dating? How did they know? But we just dated once when we met Luhan and.... Haisst.... Its Aisha. I felt a kick again from behind. What now?

"YAH!! YOU'RE DATING HIM! SO THAT WAS A DATE! I THOUGHT YOU TWO WILL FIND .... AH.... HAISST.... NEVERMIND...." -Luhan. He stood up and went towards the door. He was about to go outside but he turned again to face me. "SO IS THAT THE REASON WHY YOU WORE THE CLOTHES I GAVE YOU ON YOUR BIRTHDAY!!! I ASKED YOU TO WEAR THAT AT LEAST A HUNDRED TIMES BUT YOU NEVER DID!!! AND NOW..... " He let out a deep sigh and went outside. What's his problem? It's graduation day. Why is he acting this way? He even told the whole class the gift he gave me on my 15th birthday.

Ah.... I forgot... Today is the day Luhan...

"I knew it. I know this day would come."-Lorenz. What will come? Huh? Does he know about Luhan's problem.

"What a scene! Zaiya so your mission is to bring Flynn and Wester later to our gathering. Fighting!!! Good Luck!!"-Sean.

"Tonight will be exciting! BF versus BF! Who will win? The Boy friend or the Best friend! Who's your bet?"-Shawn.

These jerks! Luhan slammed the door open. Why did he come back? Did he heard the twins?

All eyes are on him. He glared at the twins. Sean and Shawn looks nervous. Huh?! The twins' pants fell down then Luhan left.

"What the....?"-Sean.

"Why did my pants fall?"-Shawn.

The room is now filled with laughters. But, did Luhan just used his power? Good thing I only noticed him. Waah... he really is in a bad mood. But, its been seven years.


 


 


...

I went to Luhan's place but he's not there. His dad said he'll go to some place. Maybe he'll go to the twins' guesthouse after all. Now, to invite Kai.


*knock

Their front door opened and Kai is very surprised to see me. He pulled me inside and quickly closed the door.

"What are you doing here?"-Kai. He said nervously.

"Why? Your girlfriend can't visit you?"

"G... g.. girlfriend?"- Kai. He's smiling widely. I guess he showed enough and is worthy to be my boy friend. He's always there to save me. Besides, other students thought we're in a relationship.

"Yes. Uhmm..... Why you don't like it?"

He shook his head and held my two shoulders. He's stari

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter