FFP 09: Broken Trust

From EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

(Zaiya)

Sehun brought another member to the group. They said he's Tao, the time controller. I can't really confirm myself if its true. According to their observation, when Tao stopped time, we froze except for them. Kai confirmed he already saw Tao while we're with Chloe but he got away.

Like planned we ate dinner at Suho's house. Eventhough there are unexpected guests, the food are still more than enough. It almost filled their 5 yards length by 2 yards width table. He's really rich. How come he's not living with his parents here?

"So are we always going to go here?"-Chanyeol.

"Is this our superhero club or something?"-Baekhyun.

"I'll be glad to have you everyday. It's a bit lonely for me to live here without my parents."-Suho.

"Since Tao doesn't know where to go, he should stay with you here."-Mr. Wester.

"It's okay. I already have a place to go to."-Tao. Huh? I thought Sehun said he said he's homeless. "Sehun? That's your name, right? What's her name again?" Sehun, who is drinking, spat out some water.

"Just stay here."-Sehun.

"Why? Who is 'she'?"-Kai.

"Maybe it's his girlfri....."-Baekhyun. Before he could finish his sentence. Luhan, using his powers, fed him with a bread. "Why?!"

"He doesn't even know her name."-Luhan.

I wonder who could that girl be. Why did Sehun react that way? Why doesn't he want us to know her name?

One of Suho's maid came. Suho didn't ask for her. Why did she come here without notice? What if she saw them using their powers? And, what's with the uniform? Oh well, maybe it's a requirement. But,... I get the maid outfit, what about the mask? Is that necessary?

"Uh? Why are you wearing a mask?"-Suho. So it's not part of the uniform. Or maybe there's no uniform at all? I looked at her from head to toe. Is this really their uniform?

"Ah.... oh... *coughed*. I'm sorry."-Maid. Eey... Is she really sick? Sounds like a faked cough to me. She grabbed a pitcher and pours water to our glasses.

"You can take a rest."-Suho.

"It's okay.... oh?"-Maid. She spilled the water to Kai's pants. "I'm sorry. I really am." She pulled out a handkerchief and started wiping Kai's pants. What is this? Did she spill the water on purpose? It looks like she's enjoying.

"Yah!!! Are you both enjoying it?" I shouted. They all looked at me. They're all shocked. It's the first time I acted this way. I went near the maid and pulled her mask off.

"What are you doing here?!"-Chanyeol. He knows her?

"You disguised yourself as a maid?"-Baekhyun. He knows her too?

"Thea?"-Sehun. Him also?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter