FEP 10: Seeking for Revenge

From EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zaiya can't stop crying. She's sitting on her bed thinking how the others kept a secret from her. She felt betrayed. The thought of just choosing to trust them makes her more angry.

"Dad. I'm sorry. You're right. They are still the same. " Zaiya said while wiping off her tears. She turned to her dad who is sitting at the sofa beside her bed. She clenched her fists. "Humans are humans. They only do what's good for them. And you're right, I should do the
same."

Her dad stood up and hugged her. He's sorry that her daughter got to experience these but still can't help himself but be happy. He can't help but smile inside his mind because finally, her daughter is on his side. "Remember what I said? You and I will make history on Earth. Now is the right time to start yours."

Zaiya smiled at her father signaling that she agrees to his idea.


 


...


(Luhan)

I followed Zaiya outside. As her best friend I'm worried. I'm really worried. She doesn't know that Cynthia, my first love is in love with Kai, her first love. And what shocked me is that Cynthia and Kai are siblings. I don't know that, until now.

"Don't come near me! I want some time alone! If I see you anywhere near me, I'll really break up with you."-Zaiya. It's my first time seeing her like this. She never acted like this in front of me. She ran away crying. She's crying? I didn't even know she could do that.
Should I follow her? But, she said she needs some time alone.

I felt a hand on my right shoulder. "Let's go home."-Dad. Okay. I'll comfort her tomorrow. She needs to calm her mind.

"Sure, but for now...." I punched Kai on his face. Huh? It feels good to punch him. He deserved it. I'm waiting for him to fight back but he didn't punched me.

"Yah!!! Why did you punch him?"-Cindy. She slapped me. Why? What did I do wrong? His face deserves my knuckles on it. He hurt my best friend. He made her cry. No one can hurt the person I love.

Wait! What?! I slapped my face (only on my thoughts). No. Of course. I love Zaiya, as a friend. She's my best friend. Why wouldn't I love her? I love all of my friends.

"Dad, I want to be alone. Go home first." I want to be alone, just like Zaiya. I need to arrange my thoughts. I've been doing and thinking stupid things. I felt sorry I need to punch Kai but it just happened. I got carried away by my anger.

Like I said, I didn't go home with dad. I went to the park near our place. It is the same park where I witnessed Kai and Zaiya romantically sitting beside each other. That time, I was really angry. I don't know why. All I know is just seeing them together makes me
angry.

I should be the one sitting beside her that night. I should be the one sitting with her under the moonlight.

"Huh? Love at first sight? How can you love someone you just saw. For the first time. " - Zaiya.

"Are you a mind reader?"

"What?! No! It's very obvious you were thinking about that.

Love develops between two person who knows each other for a long time. Sure you felt weird when you saw her but that's attraction. NOT LOVE. Understand?" -Zaiya

"How'd you know that?"

"Of course. I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter