FEP 17 : Come Back

From EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[Baekhyun]

 

Kai transported us back home. Others stopped what they're doing and approach us. Everyone looks so happy to see me. And even looks happier seeing the one behind Kai.

 

I would like to welcome him too but I need to rest. Kai said Jeremy, I mean Lay healed me but maybe I'm still sick. Everyone thinks I'm okay but I'm not. So, I just headed to my room without saying anything. 

 

"Baekhyun, don't worry. The panda did not touch Scarlet."-Chanyeol. I just smiled at him and went inside. What happened to Luhan? Why did he bite me? Where is that panda? If I catch him, I'll punish him. Eventhough he's Luhan.

 

I quickly laid down and stared at the ceiling where a human size poster of Scarlet is posted. Haisst... Even Scarlett can't make my worries go away now. 

 

Scarlet is an international idol. She's known all over the world eventhough she's just one year old in the industry. Why wouldn't she? She's very talented and mysterious. People nowadays are in to mysteries. 

 

No one knows what Scarlet looks like. Others say she's ugly but I don't believe that. I just hope she'll come back sooner and will not wear her mask anymore. 

 

In an interview she said she's wearing mask to prove others that "Fame is not based from what idols look like. It is based from their talent." Because of that, she gained more admirers. 

 

Hmm... I looked at my hands. What's wrong with me? Why? Maybe after a sleep, everything will come back to normal. 

 

I heard my door closed so I open my eyes and I can't see a thing. Did I sleep that long? Is it night already? Then I felt someone sat on my bed. I quickly sat down. 

 

"Relax Baekhyun. " He lighted a candle. Sean? What is he doing here? He never enters my room unless there's something wrong.

 

"What's up?"

 

"I should be the one asking that."-Chanyeol.

 

"I just need a rest."

 

"Ah!" The candle wax dropped on his hand. "Do you want to just light up the place?"

 

"Huh? I can't"

 

"You can't?"

 

"I can't light my own room"

 

"You're just tired. That's why I installed a light bulb for you." He stood up and the switch. "Am I a good twin brother or not?

 

My room doesn't have any light bulbs. Our parents asked why but I just told them that I want to save energy. They should thank me for that. Saving energy is saving money. 

 

"Sean. I need to tell you something." 

 

"Is it long? Because I need to tell you something too. "

 

"You're right. I'm useless." 

 

"You were always useless to me." He grinned and tap my head. 

 

"That's not what I meant. I... I..." Then it became dark. 

 

"Tsk. The light bulb got busted."-Chanyeol.

 

Should I tell him? How will they accept me? Are they going to kick me out because I don't belong anymore? 

 

"Chanyeol, I think I can't do anything anymore." He didn't respond. Maybe he's just listening. "I think I'm not the same anymore." Still no response. "Chan...... yeol." I swept my bed with my hands and he's not here anymore. Where did he go? Is he shocked? Did he stand up? "C'mon Chanyeol.... Stop joking around."

 

Still no response. Did he leave? I didn't notice the door open? "I really need a brother right now." Maybe he's listening. "I..... I lost my powers."

 

"That's all I need to hear." A girl voice came out from nowhere. I looked around and can't see anyone. Then a little fire lighted at one corner of my room. Chanyeol? But, why the girl voice? 

 

Someone is holding the fire. It's a girl. She's wearing a mask. I can't see her clearly. All I can see is , smiling. "I should get going now." Then the fire is out. I quickly went to the corner and the girl is not here.

 

Who is that? How did she get in my room? Her voice is somehow familiar. She sounds like Scarlet. Is it her? Impossible. Where's Chanyeol? I suddenly feel dizzy. I can feel that my body is getting heavy. 

 

The moment I felt I fell on the floor, I opened my eyes. It's hard for me to breath but.... I'm in my bed? How did that happen? I looked around and still, I can't see anything and anyone. I'm not used to in a dark place. But, it was all a dream. But it all looked real. But why Scarlet? I think I'm very obsessed of her. She's even in my nightmare. Hay... I need to catch my breath. I'll just fetch some water. Then I felt a hand on my arms. It's holding me tightly.

 

 

 

 

[Chanyeol]

 

Finally we finished cleaning the house. It's already dark outside. Jeremy went back to his home while the others are already asleep at the living room. I'm not sleepy so I just the TV.

 

News about Scarlet is on. 

 

"Good news to all of Scarlet's fans." -Reporter. Good news? I think Baekhyun could use this. "In two days, the singer is about to have her surprise comeback concert at Jamsil Stadium." Surprise Come Back concert? Jamsil Stadium? I know someone who can get us in there. I quickly called my contact and asked tickets for the whole group. He said he's not sure but he'll try. I can't wait to tell this to Baekhyun.

 

I wonder how Baekhyun is doing. I went to his room. I knocked on his door but he didn't answer. Maybe he's in a deep sleep. I just let myself in. I sat on his bed. He quickly sat. 

 

"Relax Baekhyun. " I think I woke him up and scared him. I reached for the bottom of his bed where we keep candles if he's too lazy to light his own room. I l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter