FEP: Chapter One

From EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

  



 



 

My brother sent me and the twelve chosen warriors in here we called Earth. I was astounded when I saw myself many years younger.

I've been living here for 15 years and learned to adapt. I have a son. He is 17 years old. He is not my biological son. I just saw him crying beside me when I gained back my conciousness. There's something inside me, telling I need to take care of him so I did.

I named him Chlyde. Chlyde Wester (klayd wester). I treat him like my own. I don't have any experience in parenting but I'm trying to give him a normal life as much as possible.

When he turned seven. Weird things started to happen. A scream came from his room. I ran and am happy, at the same time confused, to see him in his room with his bed in the mid air. I am happy because one of the warriors is with me but confused because I thought their powers vanished with their necklaces. I guess not.

He was crying asking me to help him. I just told him to calm down and put the bed down. After he put the bed down, he looked at me. I started hugging him and told him his real name is Luhan. He got confused and asked many questions. "What happened?", "How did I do that?" and "Why did you call me Luhan?"

I told him now is not the right time. He is too young to understand it. I told him the right time will come.


...


"Dad! I'm home!" Hmm? He's not in the living room. I went to the kitchen and saw him unscrewing the light bulb. "Need some help?"

"Oh yes please. Could you give me that light bulb?" He asked. Using my powers I moved the light bulb near him. "Luhan Chlyde Wester! People might see you! Now put that light bulb back and hand it to me by yourself."

Aissh... This so annoying. What's the use of this power if I can't use it? I handed it to him like he asked.

"So Dad? When is the right time?"

"So, you're home early. Why is that?" He dodged my question. It might mean it is still not the right time.

"There's a party. It's one of my classmates birthday. He invited me and I need to wear something nice. He is one of the richest kid."

"You don't have to dress well. You're already handsome." He said while climbing down the ladder.

"I know that. So I'll be upstairs. If you need anything, shout my name, okay?" I went straight to my room. I closed the curtains. And, using my powers, I put my clothes in the mid air. Choosing what should I wear.

*knocking

"Dad! The door is open! You can come in!"

"Yah! What's taking you so long? ..........AAAH!!! WHAT IS THIS?!?" Oh my! She caught me using my powers.

"Let me explain!"

She's Zaiya Deiman (za-ee-ya deyman). Weird name, right? But I like it. It's so unique. She's been my bestfriend since I could remember. She's the same age as mine. Even though we're always together, she never knew about my powers. Dad told me to not tell anyone.

"You not need to explain. I knew you were hiding something. I just haven't figure it out yet until now." She said.

"You knew?!"

"Of course! We're neighbors! I can always see your curtains were closed so that means your hiding something." She explained. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention she's the top 3 of our class. "Dude, How did you do that? That's freaky but at the same time awesome! You have to teach me that." And I also forgot to mention she acts childish most of the time.

"I don't know. When I was seven, I just started to control and move things. Are you not mad? Are you not freaking out?"

"Mad? Freak out? Why should I? C'mon Chlyde, your my best friend. I'll accept everything about you. So.......Does your Dad know? Does he have any powers too?" She asked. Oh man! I hate too many questions.


"Yes and None. My dad never told me anything. He said, he'll tell me when it is the right time."

"When is that?" I looked at her with annoyance. "Never mind. C'mon! Will be late. We need to get Skye."

"But I don't have anything to wear."

"You can wear anything. It doesn't matter what you wear. You always look handsome." Her eyes widened and she covered . I pulled her using my power and neared my face to her.

"So, you do admit that I'm handsome?"

"What?! No!"

"You just said it yourself." Her cheeks turned red and she's scratching the bottom of her chin with her right index finger. Hahaha.... She always do this whenever I flirt with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter