FEP 02: Why do you keep on appearing?

From EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



 


I'll be late. Oh My! Today is the first day of the event arranged by the Student Comittee. I'm dead if I'm late. I'm in charge of the design.

Also, I promised my best friend to watch them. It's my first time to see him dance. Aisha and Luhan are one of the participants of  Mr. and Ms. Winston High. Yeah, I called him Luhan. We agreed to call him that. Its his real name after all.

If I run now, there's a fifty percent chance I could make it.

Ugh..... I think the stoplight is broken. Why is it not turning red? I looked if there are cars coming and there are none so I decided to cross the street.

I was about to cross but my cellphone rang. Skye is calling.

"Hello. I'll be there in five minutes."

"Well hurry up. Lorenz is getting a bit angry." - Skye.

"Okay. Okay. I'll hung up."

Lorenz is the president of the Student Committee. A great leader but with a very short temper. Also he is the son of the owner of Winston High. Hence, he is the rich heir, Lorenz Winston. And he'll be really angry with me if I just stayed here. I ran to cross the street.

*beep beep beep

I was shocked as a blue car is heading towards me. Oh my! What should I do? I felt a hand grabbed mine and pulled me.

"You should be more careful......" A calm voice whispered into my ear. I can feel the person who saved me is embracing me. I opened my eyes and escaped from his embrace.

"Ah..... uhmm.... Thank you.." I said to the guy infront of me. He's tall, handsome and my secret suitor that Luhan and Skye don't know about. He is Kyle Flynn. He belongs to Class B.

No one knows he is courting me. It's okay. We both agreed about it. Why? Besides of being handsome and tall, he is a very smart, quiet and shy person. He should be at Class A but he doesn't want to be with the twins. He believes they will talk to him the most because he is a quiet person that is why he requested to transfer.

Girls line up to be his girlfriend. I believe he even has his own fanclub. That makes me a lucky girl. Just think of it, one of the campus crushes wants to be my boyfriend.

This is the reason why we kept this a secret. If his fans knew, they might get angry with me and he said it's better this way because he's not even sure if I really want to be his girlfriend anyway.

"My Gosh! I'm already late."

"I can help you get there fast." - Kyle. He grinned at me and held my hand. He neared his face. Oh my! I hope I'm not turning red. "Just close your eyes." he whispered. Man! Is he flirting with me now? I don't have time for this.

"Sorry. I really need to go." I ran off.

...

"Zai!!!! Where have you been? The program is about to start." - Skye.

"Well, I'm here now. Where's Lorenz?"

"He's at the stage. He's in charge of the opening remark." - Skye.

"So the program is starting? Then what are we still doing here?"

"Lorenz said we need to finish the decorations ASAP. He doesn't want us to see near the program." - Skye.

I hope Luhan will understand. Man! Today is not my day. We just need to put on the tarpaulins and banners. If I do this quickly I can still watch the program.

...

"Are you sure you're okay?" - Skye. I'm the one climbing the ladder to hang the banners. I want to do this. In this way, I could somehow watch the program. Its a bit far but I can still watch. "Do you want to exchange places?"

"No, I'm fine."

Hahaha.... Now I could watch. Uh? Its Kyle. He's one of the participants too. Woah..... I never knew he was a great dancer.

"Next up. Wester and Castel! Let's give it up for Class A." - MC. Yes! I could finally see him dance.

"AisHan!!! AisHan!!! AisHan!!" -crowd. What?! AisHan?! Who made that up? That's so corny! Don't they know they have no relationship?

"Wait!!! Stop!!!! Don't Run!!!!" - Skye. Who is he talking to? I saw the twins, Sean and Shawn running towards us. Oh my! They are heading towards me!

"WAAAAH" . I lost my balance and fell from the ladder. This is gonna hurt.

But instead falling hard to the ground, I felt someone caught me. I opened my eyes and ........ its Kyle. He saved me again, for the second time.
How did he got here so fast? He just finished performing. "How did you get here?"

"I told you to be careful."- Kyle. He dodged my question. All eyes are on us. Oh my! I should be more careful. Aissh.... Its the twins' fault! Where are those two?

I looked around but didn't find them, instead I found Luhan looking weirdly at us.

His eyes widened when I he saw me saw him."Zaiya! Are you alright?" - Luhan.

"Ah...... uhmm..... ah.... you can put me down now?" I told Kyle. What is Luhan doing here? What about the show? Is it why he looked at us like that?

"The show... ?Aisha?"

"Haisst.... " - Luhan. He looked irritated. "Why are you so clumsy? I need to check on my best friend if she's alright. Because of that we got disqualified."

"I'm sorry....." He turned around and went back to the program. He just ignored me. Huh?! He is supposed to be my bestfriend?! Maybe he's just not in the mood.

I should just be thankful today. Kyle saved me twice. "Thank you ag...." Hmmm? Kyle's already gone. Where did he go? Maybe he went back to the stage too.

"We are calling all the participants of Mr and Ms.
Winston High to please go to the backstage.... We will have a meeting." I heard the MC. Maybe they're going to move the program on another day. It's because of me. No. It's just an accident. It's the twins' fault. "Last call for Kyle Flynn....." Huh?! Kyle's not there? Where did he go? I need to find him.

"Where did Kyle headed?"

"Huh?! I didn't even notice him leave. Sorry, I have no idea." - Skye. I went finding him. I need to thank him.

Ugh, my feet hurt. It's nothing. Maybe the pain will be gone if I walked it off.

...

They postponed the program to tomorrow. For me, they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter