FEP 12: New Member

From EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's already evening and Jessica still doesn't look comfortable. She's been staying at Suho's house for 7 hours now.

"Dinner is served."-Suho. Jessica and the boys went to the dining room.

"Did you cook all of these?"-Jessica.

"I got a little help from Chanyeol." -Suho. Chanyeol let out an awkward smile but Jessica ignored him.

"I smell food...."-Tao. He went right straight to the dining table and sat beside Jessica. Jessica, who is shocked to see him, covered her eyes. Tao just came out from shower and is just wearing a towel wrapped around his waist.

Chanyeol noticed how Jessica acts so he took off his jacket and threw it to Tao. Every one was shocked to see a jacket flew over the table. Tao who got why Chanyeol did that, wore the jacket. Though others are curious, they didn't bother to ask. They are more hungry than curious.

The dining area is full of silence. No one's talking. Suho, Tao and Baekhyun are focused on eating, Chanyeol keeps on looking at Jessica, who is not eating and Sehun keeps observing Kai, who barely touched his food.

"Okay. What's wrong?"-Suho. He put down his spoon and crossed his arms. No one responded to his question. Once again, he asked his question but this time, someone answered him.

"The food is full of carbs. I can't eat this."-Jessica. Chanyeol who's staring at her, finds himself smiling at her answer. He didn't notice he's getting attracted to her little by little. "What are you staring at?!"

"Ah..... eh.......I was following the mosquito with my eyes... and it landed on you. So technically, I wasn't looking at you. I was looking at the mosquito."-Chanyeol.

"Who asked you?"-Jessica. Chanyeol widened his eyes and is a little bit confused. "I was talking to my fiance."

"Well, I wasn't asking you either. I was asking the guy named Kai."-Suho. Jessica seems upset. She stood up and went straight to the room prepared for her. "So Kai?"

"Are we going to stay like this? "-Kai. All are focused on him now. "I mean, someone died, one is missing and one is hiding from us."

"Okay I'm lost. Please elaborate who is who?"-Baekhyun. They ignored Baekhyun's question and let out a deep sigh.

"Kai's right. Someone's after us but still here we are. As if nothing happened. Only Zaiya and Luhan gave the most effort to reunite us and now they're no where to be found." Said Tao who keeps on eating while talking.

"Well, what should we do?"-Sehun.

"Train, Practice and find the people we need to find. "-Tao.

"Suho? What 'bout your fiance? Wouldn't she block our way?"-Kai. "We can't just use our powers in front of her."

"Yeah? What about me SU-HO?"-Jessica.

...

(Aisha)

I'm in my new room and I think I'm hearing voices. I think someone is muttering in front of my door. I went near my door to listen and .......

"You can't just hide here forever.

I need you. You're always there for me and I'm the same to you.

Haha..... actually I've been thinking and you're right....... You can only love someone, you had known for years......" It suddenly became quiet. I don't get it. Is he confessing? To me? Or?

I placed my ear at the door and heard crying. "I did everything. But I can't do anything else.

I even used my powers to pull it out from him. But he died. Right in front of me.

My dad is dead...."

Oh?! I opened the door and saw Luhan crying outside. How did he even got inside? "Mr. Wester's dead?"

He was shocked to see me. He must've thought I'm Zaiya. I just moved in this morning. My cousin and I had a little argument to extent he kicked me out of his house. I need to find a temporary place to go to and one of my friend offered this house.

A real estate agent offered this to him but he doesn't need it so he offered it to me instead. So instead of going to hotels, I bought this. Well, my parents bought it for me. It really made me happy because I'm going to live right across Luhan.

"Where's Zaiya? Why are you here?"-Luhan. He doesn't know? How come he doesn't know? He's her best friend.

"I live here now. A friend of mine told me Zaiya left days ago." I can't believe he didn't know. Did Zaiya disappear like a bubble? "I'm sure Kai knows where she is."

Luhan wiped off his tears and stood up. I'm sorry for his lost but what can I do? I'm not good comforting sad people. Ah! When I'm sad I always went out. Maybe that is what he needs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter