Last memory

TroubleMaker

Jackson and I entered the house and saw mark sitting on the couch obviously waiting for us.

"Had fun?!" Mark said ironically

"Kinda..." I looked down.

"Anyway you came here so we could talk, so Jackson would you mind to get out?" Mark gestured to Jackson.

"Whatever." Jackson mumbled as he walked to his room.

"So..." I was waiting for some kind of explanation from Mark.

"I'm gonna tell you but first you need to promise me you won't react like a child."

"Thanks for the compliment." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Promise me, Jihan."

"FINE!"

"I just wanted you to come to tell you that I'm moving out." Mark looked at me straight in the eyes.

"What do you mean? Are you moving out for your own apartment, or a bigger house?" I asked confused.

"No. I mean out the country."

"But-but why?!" I started to stutter.

"You have all your family here! All your friends! AND ME!" I was upset and sad.

"I'm sorry but... my parents decided it like that."

"That what? Where you going anyway?!"

"I'm going to live in Korea for some time. The decided I should go study there with my grandparents because I have too many distractions here." I couldn't hear what he said, it was like my brain froze.

"Some time? ... Are you gonna stay there for a long time?" My eyes started to get wet.

"I don't know. It depends on my grades." He approached me and patted my head.

"And when are you going?" I was about to breakdown.

"Tonight." He whispered in my ear as I was now in his arms crying all the tears of my body.

"What am I gonna do without you?" I said as I was sobbing.

"Don't worry, you won't be alone." He was tapping my head.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Mark, you're gonna miss your flight!" You heard a familiar voice, it was Mark's mom.

"Oh, Jihan. Did you just tell her now?!" His mom asked concerned and Mark nodded in shame.

I got up and bowed as I wiped my tears away. At the same time I turned my head to Mark's room and saw a huge suitcase in front of it, that's when I understood.

I couldn't realize what was happening, everything went so fast my brain froze. My head was empty has Mark's mom drove Mark, Jackson and I to the airport.

"So that's how we say goodbye?!" I said frustrated.

"I wanna hate you for not telling me before!" I was about to punch his arm.

"But you know I can't hate you..." I looked down and Mark hugged me tight and kissed my forehead.

"I'll see you soon, don't worry." Mark smiled brightly and brushed off my hair.

I looked at him, fading away, and now I couldn't see him. It was over. A childhood friendship taken away.

"It did pretty well. I thought you were going to cry, haha." Jackson joked as his saw me looking at Mark. I remembered all the memories, erased in one second and tears formed in my eyes again.

I turned to get out as soon as possible. I wanted to be alone and try to make up my mind with all that happened in such short amout of time but Jackson grabbed my arm.

"I can drive you ho-" He stopped as he saw my tears but I smacked his hand.

"Go away!" I yelled and ran out the airport.

I was now outside, but I didn't know how to come home. I had no car, no money, nothing.

"Damn! You run fast!" I heard Jackson's voice behind me as he tried to catch his breath.

"How you gonna go home without those? Huh?" Jackson handed the car keys, thinking he was smart but I caught them and went to the car.

"Hey! What are you doing?! You can't drive!" Jackson chased me.

"You're going or nah?!" I asked him as I entered the car and before I could finish he was sitting next to me.

I drove as fast as possible, like I was in a dream. I couldn't hear was Jackson was saying, probably telling me to slow down, but whatever.

I arrived in front of my house, gave him the keys and got off the car without any word.

I walked through the house to my room without noticing if my parents were talking to me or anything and I finally landed into my bed.

I heard knocking.

"Get lost!" I yelled as I had my head into my pillow.

"Are you drunk?" I could recognize Yoongi's voice.

"Get your ing out here." I said as I thrown my pillow to him.

"No, she's regular..." Yoongi mumbled to himself.

"So what's going on?" He asked as he sit on my bed.

"None of your business." I said briefly.

"Why do you care anyway? Did you take some kinda magic nice pill?!" I said as I gestured him to get out.

"I'm just being a good kid. Mom asked me to come see you."

"Little brat..." I mumbled.

"I know you won't tell me, and I don't care. So, goodnight!" He faked a smile and got out my room.