Tell me a story

TroubleMaker

"Of course I do!" I immediately answered. I could see a bit of disappointment in Jackson's eyes.

"But it's not like you think. Even if we fight and he makes me go crazy, I love him but like a brother."

"Don't you already have a brother?" Jackson seemed shock.

"Yeah but we're not really close..." I looked down.

"When I met Mark I immediately felt comfortable around him, like I wanted to be with my brother..." Jackson looked at me silently.

"He has always been there for me when my real brother only cared about winning competitons, and if I wanted to spend time with him he would always reject me like I was a waste of time. That's why as we grew up, we only grew more distant." I could feel tears coming up as I told Jackson a little bit of my life.

"I guess there's something behind the wall you put on." Jackson approached me to hug me but I stood back before he could and grabbed my shoes.

"We have to go back to school now." I said as I rubbed my eyes to keep tears from falling.

"I'm sorry if you didn't want to tell me that..." Jackson looked upset.

"If you plan on staying here I'll tell the teacher you have diarrhea!" I yelled happily as to forget everything I told him.

"Wait, no! Come back here!" Jackson smiled too and chased me til we reached school.

"The first who arrives at school wins." I said as I winked to Jackson.

"Got ya!" Without realizing it ran too fast and Mark stopped me by hugging me in front of the school. Jackson arrived right after, we were both out of breath.

"I won!" I said to Jackson and stick out my tongue to him.

"You cheated!" Jackson pouted a bit.

"Where have you guys been? I looked for you everywhere." Mark asked wondering what had happen.

"We just talked..." I looked away and entered the school.

I walked through the hallway and noticed Yoongi.

"You came today?" I asked him with my poker face.

"I have a competiton this weekend so I have to practice." Yoongi answered as he closed loudly his locker.

"Then I'm sorry I lowered your abilities by making you drink last night." I said that as I bowed to him sarcastically.

Yoongi started to walk away annoyed by what I said but I caught him.

"Tell the folks I'm not sleeping home tonight." I said and winked at him.

"Mom said she doesn't want any more drama so you have to come home early." Yoongi looked serious.

"Yeah, well not tonight." I was about to separate by going the other hallway but Yoongi stopped me.

"She wants to lock you in your room or worse if you don't stop acting like a kid." I kept walking like I didn't hear anything.

I ran as I heard the bell ring to not be late, again. I entered and sat besides Mark.

"For this month's school project you have to find a meaningful place and take pictures of it and then tell us why it's so special." The teacher explained.

"Now I'm gonna pair you. So Mark and Jihan-" Before the teacher could finish her sentence Mark got up and told her something that I couldn't hear.

"Then it'll be Jihan and Jackson." The teacher spoke again and Mark went to sit back next to me.

"What the hell Mark?! We're always together for school projects!" I yelled at him and pouted.

"I won't always be there, things have to change." Mark answered as he pated my head and smiled brightly.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" I yelled even more.

"Miss Min, that's all I can take for today! Congratulation, you can now get out of this classroom!" The teacher was angry at me, I took all my stuff and walked out the classroom, looking one last time to Mark.

I walked out and went to sit on a bench.

"I should call mom..." I talked to myself and dialed her number.

"Mom?"

"Jihan? Aren't you in class at this hour?" She asked surprised.

"I got kick out of the classroom." I said with a low voice.

"Again..." Her tone seemed disappointed.

"Mom I'm sorry but it's not my fault-"

"Did you call me to say that?" She seemed busy.

"No... actually I'm not sleeping home tonight."

"Did Yoongi tell you?"

"Yes, but it's just for tonight! I won't drink, promise!" I tried to convince her.

She didn't answer.

"It's really important." My voice started to shake a bit.

"I can tell you that if you come home drunk you won't see the shine of the sun in a while." She hung up and I smiled in satisfaction.

I got up the bench but someone called me.

"Jihan-ah!"

"Jackson, what are you doing?"

"The teacher told us to begin with our project, and since we're together I had to find you."

"Jackson, I'm sorry if I sounded rude. It's not that I don't want to do that project with you, it's just that I feel Mark is growing away from me." I suddenly felt bad, like my heart was being squeezed and played with. The same feeling I had each time my brother rejected me, like I was just an annoying puppy you want to get rif of. I was about to breakdown.

"Don't worry about that." Jackson saw I looked bad so he helped me to stand.

"We're gonna start this project somewhere else." Jackson helped me to walk towards Mark's car, we got in and he drove away.