Closer

TroubleMaker

Jackson patted my head and smiled at me before he disappeared from my sight.

I was so tired I was struggling to keep my eyes open but I shook my head a few times and tried to get up. I stopped for a second, for me to get my balance. I walked as I tried to get my grip on the walls to not fall and I reached a room. I didn't know whose it was but I just got in.

I looked around and saw it was messy, but it a was different messy from the room of Crystal earlier. It was messy but instead of dressed and makeup everywhere it was more of underwear and black clothes everywhere. I assumed it was Jackson's room but I didn't have the energy to go out so I just crawled to the bed. I took my dress off and I was now just in my underwear.

I went under the sheets and relaxed as now I could sleep comfortably.

At the same time Jackson went to the bathroom. He looked deeply at himself in the mirror.

"I shouldn't do that." I said to himself. He put his head under the water and looked back in the mirror with his hand on each of the sink.

"I have to control myself. I'm gonna wait for her, she deserves it." He tried to convince himself, nodded and walked out the bathroom.

As he walked in the little hallway he find it weird it was really silent. He approached Crystal's room and tried to listen at her door. Nothing. He was surprised so he slowly opened the door.

Jackson laughed to himself when he saw Crystal was sleeping on her bed, face against the pillow as she crushed into her bed while Yoongi was sleeping on the side of the bed, on the ground. The were still both of them dressed up and Jackson could hear Yoongi snoring so he slowly got out and closed the door to let them sleep.

Jackson was also exhausted and went to his room. He opened the door and didn't turn on the lights so it was dark. He threw away his shirt and pants somewhere on the floor and yawned before he went to bed.

He got under the sheets and started to move, as he turned to his right he felt something.

"What the ?!" He yelled in his head.

He started to touch that "thing" and felt soft skin. He moved his hands up and down and felt like the hips curves of a girl. He wanted to move his hands even more up but he was paralyzed and could move.

"Jihan?" He asked as he whispered.

"Hmm?" I moaned a bit as an answer and Jackson blushed. As soon as he realized it was me he moved away so quickly he fell on the ground.

"Jackson? Come back, your body's warm." I mumbled as I was half asleep.

"What?" He wasn't sure of what to do.

"I'm cold!" I said louder. He finally decided to go back in the bed by my side but he didn't know what to do.

"Closer." I demanded so he did. He cupped me and held me tight. I looked for his arm and put it around my waist to feel more secure.

"Yes." I nodded closed my eyes deeper. I crossed my fingers with his and now I could feels his heartbeat going fast. He closed his eyes too and we fell asleep like that.

-----

"Ugh." I covered my eyes as the sun was shining on my face.

I felt Jackson moving and we were now both awake.

"Did you sleep well?" Jackson asked me as I rubbed my eyes and nodded.

I remembered everything and I was a bit weird about the situation. I realized I was in my underwear and I tried to cover myself.

"Ugh, here." Jackson saw I looked embarrassed so he handed me my clothes and turned his head as I was changing.

When I was finished I smiled at him and realized he was also in his underwear. He got up and now I could see his muscular body. Strong arms and defined abs as his skin was light brown and golden with the sun on him.

"Goodmorning." Jackson approached me and I got scared. He took my head closer to him and kissed my forehead as I had my arms to my chest in a defensive mode.

"What's wrong?"

"Ugh, nothing." I couldn't admit his bare body got me shiver so I just looked down.

We went to the kitchen and Crystal and Yoongi were already there, kissing as they drank coffee.

"Are you serious?" I rolled my eyes.

"Finally?! Mom called 5 times!" Yoongi stopped Crystal and looked at me.

"Whatever."

"She said we have to come home, she wants to talk to us..." He looks serious.

We said goodbye, Crystal was bright and loud as always and I awkwardly  hugged Jackson.

"And put on shirt on next time, ugh!" Yoongi said to Jackson, I could feel he was a bit jealous and it made me laugh in the inside.

We arrived home and mom was waiting for us in the living room, she was sit on the couch and had her arms crossed. She got up when we entered.

"Kids! You know it's the holidays in one week?!" She asked but she knew the answer.

"So from the latest new to show our support to Jihan, I want us four to go on vacations! To the sea!" She announced with a big smile and I facepalmed myself.

I knew it wouldn't be great as she expected.