Beginning

TroubleMaker

"Damn already?!" I grunted at the sound of my clock. I got up, tried to make my hair look decent but when I opened the curtains to let the sun shine on my face, my head reminded me what had happened last night: too much alcohol.

", my head!" I had the worse headache, I wanted to go back to sleep but I knew that my mom would keep me off bed if she saw me like that.

I went to the kitchen holding my head and sat at the table.

"I heard the door close pretty early this morning. Did you went out last night?" Mom asked looking suspicious at me.

"Maybe..." I answered avoidig eye contact.

I covered my face and waited. My mom placed the plate with waffles in front of me, a glass of water and a pill accompanying it. I looked up at her.

"For your headache." She patted my head.

"Thanks." I took the pill, ate my waffles and got quickly to my room to get prepared.

I took my shoes and I was ready.

"Where do you think you're going dressed up like that?" I turned my head, and of course it was Yoongi.

"To school idiot." I walked out but he followed me.

"Don't turn your face to me! Your skirt is too short!" I kept walking.

"Come back here!" Yoongi grabbed my arm to stop me.

"Go change!" He looked serious at me but I ignored it.

"You know I won't, so now get lost!" I ce again and as I heard a car horn, I rushed outside.

"Mark!" I smiled happy to see my bestfriend.

"Get in." Mark waved at me, so I did.

I watched my mom and Yoongi looking at me in front of the house, I waved at them and smiled in satisfaction.

"You want me to ride Yoongi at school with us?" Mark asked.

"Have you lost your mind?! Drive now!" You made it clear and Mark drove off.

"You look pretty good from last night." Mark laughed looking at you.

"Yeah right, you didn't see me this morning, plus my mom totally understood when she saw me." I laughed too.

Mark parked his car and we both entered the hallway where everybody was looking at me, like always.

"I'm sick of those people." I sighed.

"Let it go." Mark put his hand on my shoulder.

"It's not like I've done something today."

"You know how they are." Mark tried to calm me down.

"You can go to class first. I have to make sure a 'friend' of mine is here first." Mark looked worried to leave me alone.

"Hmm, okay... But come back quickly you know I don't like to be alone!" I yelled a bit in disappointment.

"Don't worry." Mark smiled at me and pat my head before leaving.

I crossed my arms kept walking in the hallways until I reached the classroom.

I opened the door, ready to pass out on the table when I saw that all the girls were surrounding somebody. I approached and spread the girls to see who it was.

"Move." When I finally reached the table of 'that person', I saw a really hot guy, brown eyes and hair.

As I wasn't really the shy kind of girl and was also known like a girl who likes to flirt, I sat on his table and greeted him.

"Hi, I'm Jihan, nice to meet you."

"I'm Jackson." He shook my hand with a satisfaction grin on his face, I did the same.

"So, Jackson...~" I said why a sweet voice.

"Are you a new student?" I leaned forward.

"Yeah-" He was about to answer but someone cut him off.

"He's my cousin from Hong Kong, he's gonna live at my parent's house."

"Oh?" I was surprised to see Mark say that.

"Mark you never told me you had a cousin!" I walked up to him.

"You never asked." Mark squeezed my cheeks.

"Anyways..." I took off Mark's hands off my face.

"Welcome!" I bowed to Jackson who was laughing.