Just stupid

TroubleMaker

I got up a little worried. One foot after the other I walked to the kitchen where my mom and dad were waiting for me, arms crossed and looking serious. I sat on the chair like nothing happened.

"Sleep well?" I asked them as I grabbed some fruits.

"We know you went out with Yoongi last night." Mom spoke up but I continued eating.

"So, what's the big deal?" I asked my mouth full of apple.

"The big deal is that you shouldn't have dragged your brother in your business!" Mom spoke louder.

"I didn't force him!" I stopped eating and smacked my hand on the table.

"Do you realize you always drag people in problems?!" Mom looked serious.

"Do you realize YOU never worry about me?!" I got up as I yelled that.

"Do you think I'm just a stupid kid who just likes to mess around?!" I was about to cry when I saw that my parents remained silent.

"Whatever!" I walked out the kitchen angry at them and when I passed Yoongi's bedroom I saw that he was up and heard everything.

"I'm sorry about yesterday, I won't drag you into my mess again." I told him as I walked to reach my room.

"You know they care about you too." Yoongi said but I just slammed the door of room as an answer.

I just got dressed as always and went to the front door, but today Mark wasn't there to pick me up. Even though I didnt expect him, I felt a bit sad he wasn't here.

"Why doesn't he come and apologize?" I mumbled to myself.

I took the bus to get to school and arrived on time. I walked to the classroom and saw Mark already sit where he usually is, next to me. I walked up to the teacher not sure if Mark wanted me besides him.

"Excuse me, can I change my sit with somebody please?" I asked the teacher who looked nothing but annoyed.

"Miss Min, you're not a princess, and you're gonna go sit at your usual sit! Now get out off my way!" She pushed me a bit.

"." I mumbled as I walked away and went sit next to Mark.

"Don't play mean girl with me." Mark greeted me that way.

"Don't expect me to talk to you." I answered as I looked through the window.

"Haha, you just did!" Mark made fun of me.

"Shut up!"

"Look at me." Mark squeezed my cheeks to make me face him.

"Leave me alone!" I smacked him hands off my face and looked serious at him.

"I know you're angry at me about yesterday." I mimicked him as he said that.

"But I want to explain."

"You didn't seem to want to explain yesterday." I crossed my arms.

"It was pretty clear for you that we weren't friends anymore." I looked sad at him.

"You two be quiet or get out!" The teacher yelled towards us.

As we couldn't talk anymore Mark gave me piece of paper with notes on it.

Come at my place tonight, I'll explain.

As I read the note Mark looked at me to make sure I agreed, so I nodded.

When the bell rang for lunch I wasn't hungry at all, I was wondering what Mark wanted to tell me.

"Come eat with us?" Mark asked me a bit embarrassed.

"I'll join you in a bit." I answered as I shook my head to say no.

I walked out the school and walked a bit til I reached a little river near the school. I was used to go there to think. I was a beautiful sight, the clear water in the river, the green grass surrounding it, the big trees and the smell of nature.

I took off my shoes to walk barefoot in the grass and approached the river to sit the closest to it, the feet in the water.

"Do you come here often?" It was a familiar voice so I turned my head.

"Jackson? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I actually followed you here." Jackson approached me and took off his shoes as well.

"Why?"

"I don't know." Jackson answered clueless.

"In that case you can just go back to where you're from."

"If I go back to school, I'm taking you with me!" He answered firmly.

"Yeah right." I rolled my eyes and as Jackson got up he lifted me up, bride style.

"What are you doing? Put me down right now! You just signed your death contract!" I yelled as I struggled in Jackson's strong arms.

He put me down in a second and started running to escape but I chased him and tried to throw him my shoes.

"Haha, okay stop." Jackson was out of breath and laughed at the same time.

"You started this!" I yelled as I caught a little rock and threw it at him.

"What did you attend to do with that?" Jackson was still laughing at me as I blushed realizing it was stupid.

We both calmed down and Jackson looked at me more seriously.

"So, what are you doing here?"

"I just like to come here to relax." I looked away, closed my eyes and smiled a bit.

"Are you stressed?" He was too curious.

"Well, I don't know what to think about Mark since yesterday..." I turned my head to him.

"You know..."

"Can I ask you a question?" Jackson walked closer to me.

"If you expect me to solve a math problem or some-" Jackson cut me off.

"Do you love Mark?" Jackson looked serious.

"Of course I do!"  I immediately answered.