Ice Cream

TroubleMaker

I woke up and turned my head to the clock.

"2:30pm? It's still early." I said to myselft as I stayed laying in my bed and wondered what I would do for the rest of the day. I didn't have to worry about the time since it was sunday.

I turned and I was now on my belly, I reached my phone on the bedside table to the left and checked my phone.

Do you wanna hang out today?

It was from Jackson. I sit up on my bed and called him.

"Hey Jackson, it's me. I  just received your text, is it still okay?"

"Oh, Jihan? Yeah sureWhat do you wanna do?" He sounded happy to hear my voiced and it made me smile.

"Just anything. I just don't wanna stay home."

"Okay, I'll pick you up 25 mins. Is it fine?"

"Perfect!" I hung up and went to get ready.

It felt pretty hot outside so I decided to wear a dress. It was a casual peach dress, it had really thin straps and the dress went all the way down to the middle of my thights. I put just a bit of liner, put an orangish lipstick and put half my hair up. I checked myself in the mirror one last time.

"Why did I dress so prettily?" I asked myself but I didn't have time so I just went to the door.

"Haha, are you going on a date?" I turned and saw Yoongi.

"What? No!"

"Then why are you dressed like that? You usually just wear shorts and shirt when you go out." Yoongi teased me.

"It's none of your business!" I stick out my tongue and walked out.

I went out and saw Jackson already waiting for me as he was bending on his car.

"Hey there, beautiful!" Jackson waved and winked at me. I just blushed like a kid.

We got in and Jackson drove us to a beautiful public park.

"Let's go." He handed me his hand and I grabbed it.

We went to sit in the grass where other people and kids already were, playing or just relaxing.

"It's nice." I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sun on my face for a few seconds.

I reopened my eyes and put my head on Jackson's lap and he had also closed his eyes.

"Hm?"

"Can I?" I asked and he nodded. I closed back my eyes and Jackson started to brush his fingers through my hair.

I sighed when I thought about what my mom had told me the day before.

"What's going on?" He asked curious.

"It's just that my mom decided we should go on vacation like a family." I rolled my eyes.

"So we're going, us four, to the sea for two weeks."

"I think it's a great oportunity to reconnect with your family." I knew he was right but I didn't want to admit it.

"Whatever."

Jackson didn't answer to not upset me but he was thinking.

"What about you and Crystal? Are you going somewhere for the holidays?" I asked.

He took few seconds to answer.

"Maybe?" He teased as he smiled at me.

"C'mon tell me!" I got up from his lap and hit his arm softly.

"I don't know yet... I have to think about it." He grinned at me and I knew he was up to something.

"Are you hungry? Do you want an ice cream?" He asked and I nodded.

"It's so hot! I need something refreshing." We were both sweating even if we didn't move. I took his hand and we got up.

I ordered vanilla ice cream and he took chocolate. We walked along the park without talking, just enjoying our ice cream. It was so delicious we coudln't stop eating it.

We finally stopped and sat on a bench, we were both finished with our ice cream and looked at each other.

"You got ice cream on your face!" I laughed as I pointed to him.

I approached my hand and wiped the ice cream off his face with my thumb. He looked intensely at me and I froze when I realized our faces were extremely close.

He brushed my hair with his fingers as he went closer and closer. Jackson couldn't control himself no more, he needed to 'taste' me. He had to, and he wanted to try even if I was going to reject him, he had to. Even the way I had dressed today . He couldn't concentrate, he was always thinking about me.

He approached me more and more, he his lips and I knew what he was going to do. I didn't get the chance to think that his lips were on mine.

I couldn't struggle, he didn't let me and I didn't want to so I just surrendered.

I opened my mouth and let him in, we fought for dominance but I finally let him win. The kiss got deeper and deeper but we finally stopped and gasped for air.

"Are we more than friends now?" Jackson asked with a grin on his face, he was satisfied. I blushed a bit and hit his arm as he already knew the answer.