Night out

TroubleMaker

"Hey Yoongi, it's me."

"Where are you again?"

"I'm at Jackson's and his sister. We wanted to go out and she wants to see you."

"What?" He was confused.

"Remember the girl I saw with Jackson this morning?"

"Oh yeah, she's a new girl. She's in my class. Oh my god I'm so lucky she sat besides me I was out of control-"

"Stop fangirling for a moment." I cut him off.

"I think she has a crush on you too and she wants you to come with us." I rolled my eyes.

"Really?! Damn, okay I'm gonna get ready. Come pick me up on the way."

"Yes mister!" I hung up.

I went back in the living room.

"He said it's okay, we have to pick him up."

"Awesome." Crystal had sparkly eyes. I knew she had a huge crush on Yoongi and something would probably happen tonight but it wasn't my problem.

"I don't have anything to wear though." I looked at myself from head to toe.

"Don't worry, you can go in my room I have dressed you can try on."

She showed me the way and I entered her room. There was still boxes everywhere but she already had all her clothes in her dresser.

I looked around but nothing caught my eye until I saw a navy blue dress. I tried it on and I loved it, it was a dress with just one sleeve on the shoulder and it went all the way down to my mid legs. I looked for shoes and saw regular black high heels and I tried on.

Then I checked myself in a mirror and saw my face wasn't on it's best day, so I took some foundation and a liner that I found in an open box and tried to fix my face. Red lipstick and I was done. I went out her room and got back in the living room. They were both looking at me like I was an animal in a zoo.

"Can you please stop looking at me?" I blushed as I saw Jackson had his mouth hanging open.

"Wow, you really look hot like that!" Crystal winked at me.

"I'm gonna get prepared and then we can go." I nodded.

"Aren't you gonna go change?" I asked Jackson who seemed to be on another planet.

I waved my hand in front of him to make him react.

"Ugh? Yes, I'll be right back." Jackson left literally one minute and he got back. He was dressed with a black pants, white shirt and he had put his hair up with hair gel.

"How did you do that so quickly?! Are you a magician?!" I was shocked and he laughed at my face.

"Guys I'm ready! Let's goooo!" Crystal was probably excited to see Yoongi so we went pick him up.

We've arrived at the club and went to the bar. We ordered champagne and went to sit in a free booth.

"Cheers!" We sat in a circle. Crystal and Yoongi started to get all touchy with each other and Jackson and I were embarrassed.

"Eww! Get a room." I was feeling weird seeing my brother like that so I decided to go on the dancefloor and saw Jackson going back to the bar.

I started dancing, I wanted the attention to be on me. I moved the right way to get what I wanted and some guys started to come to me. I grinned in satisfaction, looked around and saw Jackson, he was still at the bar but this time there was a girl next to him, they were talking but I could feel she wanted more as she kept touching his arm.

I pushed all the people around me and looked staright where Jackson was.

"Excuse me, what are you doing?!" I asked the girl as she let go of Jackson's arm.

"What's your problem ?!" She got up.

"You better never come back around my boyfriend or I'll smack your pretty little face against the wall. Got it?" I said with a smile to make her frustrated and Jackson laughed.

"Why did you let her approach you?" I pouted.

"Why did you let all those guys approach you?" He pouted too and we both laughed.

"Sooo, am I your boyfriend now?" He teased me as he squeezed my cheeks.

"What?" I blushed.

"You told her I was your boyfriend." He grinned at me.

"It's just because... ugh... I wanted her away from you!"

Jackson laughed and enjoyed of me being vulnerable. He was also happy that I could be jealous because it meant I had real feelings for him.

"I know she'll love me one day." Jackson mumbled to himself.

"Please more champagne!" I ordered.

Yoongi and Crystal stayed in the booth and after couple glasses of champagne they were already kissing. Yoongi tried to be romantic by telling her pick up lines and she loved it.

"Ew, I can't see that!" I turned as I saw them kissing.

I refilled my glass couple times with more champagne and I could already feel the heat in my veins and all my body felt like I was floating.

As I was feeling all good suddenly I felt my body shiver, I lost my balance and fell on the middle of the dancefloor.

"I think you've had enough for tonight." Jackson held me to get up and brang me to the booth where Yoongi and Crystal still were.

"Let's go home." Yoongi and Crystal had drink but they weren't drunk so they agreed as they saw me in Jackson's arms.

Jackson put me on the back sit next to Yoongi as he tried to keep me alive or at least awake while Crystal was on the front and he drove away.

He carried me on his back to enter his apartment and he could feel my warm breath on his neck making him have chills. Crystal and Yoongi went to her room while Jackson put me on the couch.

"Jackson." I grabbed his arm as he was about to leave.

"Thanks for taking care of me." My mind wasn't clear but I knew what I said and I was sincere.

Jackson knew  I was vulnerable at that time, he approached me slowly. Our faces were so close now we could both feel each others warm breath. I couldn't control what was happening, I wasn't in a state where I could defend or protect myself and he knew it, but he hesitated. He approached even more, now our lips were so close if one of us spoke we would kiss.

He hesitated one more second but he finally changed path and planted a kiss on my cheek.

"Goodnight." He patted my head and smiled at me before he disappeared from my sight.