Mark?

TroubleMaker

Mark drove us to his house, we entered, Jackson went to his badroom and I follow Mark to his room. I got surprised by all the boxes everywhere from his bed to is shelves.

"What is all that?" I asked curious.

"That's why you needed to come."

"I don't understand..." I was lost.

"You need to take your stuff that are here." Mark looked serious.

Why don't you keep those?They are memories." I was hurt that suddenly he wanted to get rid of those.

"I just need you to keep those! I don't want them!" Mark got angry.

"Why are you so serious right now?!" I got angry too.

"I don't want those memories!" I was so shocked to hear that from his mouth.

"You know what?! Screw you Mark!" I walked out angrily but before I could reach the front door Mark caught me.

"Jihan, wait!" I turned and he still looked angry.

"What?!"

"Don't forget that..." Mark looked away from my eyes and gave me a big box.

"Oh my god you were serious?! I'm out of here!" I took the big box and walked out.

When I opened the door to get out Jackson ran out and followed me.

"You hear everything right?" I asked already knowing the answer.

"Doyou need something?" I said still not walking and not turning to face him.

"I know it's hard to hear, but you'll understand soon." His tone was deeper than before.

"I don't care! Now stop following me like a stupid dog." I turned saying that to make it clear.

I reached the house and saw Yoongi practicing basket in front of the house.

"You're home early today.' Yoongi teased me.

"Shut up." I answered without looking at him probably upset him so he threw his ball to me, making the box fall off my arms.

"Are you happy idiot?!"

"What is all that?" Yoongi asked curious.

"Garbage." I took the things left in his hands and entered the house.

I ignored my mom as I entered and went to my room to try and figure out what had happen to Mark.

I threw everything on my bed to make it clear, all I could see was pictures of good time we had, all the time we laughed, all the memories we have, I just couldn't understand why Mark wanted to reject all that.

I took the frame with a picture that caught my attention, it was the first picture Mark and I ever took, it was the beginning of a long friendship, but when I looked at it I was only angry.

"Mark, you jerk!" I took the frame and threw it against the wall.

I decided to go out so I took a quick shower, put on a tight mini dress and put on makeup and went out using the window so that my parents didn't notice.

When I reached the front yard I noticed Yoongi was still outside.

"What are you still doing out? Mom's gonna worry about you."

"I could say the same." Yoongi smiled a bit.

"Don't make me laugh." I knew my mom would never worry about me.

"Anyways, where are you going dressed ... like that." Yoongi looked at you from head to toe.

"I need to change my mind..." I looked down.

"You wanna come?" I asked not sure if he would accept or not.

"No way! Mom's gonna freak out!"

"Can't you just desobey for once?!" I was about to go when he called me.

"Jihan, wait!" I trned to him.

"Let me just grab some more stylish clothes."

"Okay but hurry or mom will caught you! And don't forget to go out through the window." I adviced him.

Few minutes later he was ready to go, wearing a casual jean and branded white shirt.

"So where we going?" Yoongi asked nervous.

"A club nearby I know."

"I'm sure you do." Yoongi took his familiar judging tone but I just ignored it to not get into another fight.

We silently walked til we reached the club and entered as I new some people.

I walked to the bar and Yoongi followed me.

"Tequila, as always." I asked the bartender and Yoongi seemed lost.

"What do you want?"

"The same..." He wasn't sure.

"Haha, are you sure?" I .

"Yeah!" Yoongi seemed annoyed that I made fun of him so he took the same.

 We took 1, 2, 5 or I don't remember how many, shots of tequila and I wanted to go to the dancefloor.

I felt my body warm, the alcohol coming in my veins and all through my body. I wanted to ask Yoongi to dance with me but he couldn't stand or even sit properly anymore and I laughed from far looking at my wasted brother.

I felt someone touching my shoulder and I turned my head.

"Are you here by yourself?" It was Jackson and I back off immediately.

"Are you here with Mark?" I asked suspicious.

"No, he stayed angry at the house."

"I see... Well I have to get home now, my brother is in a bad condition."

"You don't seem that great either..." Jackson noticed but I ignored and got back to the bar where Yoongi didn't leave, since he couldn't.

"Come on, we're going home." I put his arm around my shoulder to try lift him up but I failed and we both fell. Even if I drank as much as him, I was more used to it and I could stand, but lifting him was something else and I couldn't walk straight.

"Do you need some help?" It was Jackson once again.

"Yes please." Jackson didn't seem drunk at all so he lifted Yoongi up really easily and put him on his shoulder, like a potato bag.

We walked out the club, I took off my heels because I felt that I could fall any second. I guide Jackson our house as I walked in the streets barefoot.

"It's here. Could you take him inside please?" I looked desperate at him and he nodded.

"His room is here." I whispered as I didn't want my parents to get up and Jackson let Yoongi fall on his bed.

"Thank you." He could see in my eyes that I was sincere and he walked out with a smile on his face.

I went to my room and collapsed on my bed, but I new the next morning wouldn't be so peaceful.