I am innocent

TroubleMaker

"You need to leave."

"What? ...But why?"

"I'm driving you home. Let's go now."

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked as I was shocked of his sudden changing mood.

"I just need you to go! Now!" Jackson raised his voice.

"I don't understand!" I tried to get up.

"Just get out of here!" Jackson yelled and grabbed me violently by the arm.

"Jackson, it hurts! Let go of me!" I struggled as he lead me to his car. He made me sit and drove away towards my house.

The ride was quick and silent. I knew something was wrong but I didn't want to upset him even more by asking questions so I remained silent.

We finally arrived and I got off the car.

"Jackson I'm sorry about whatever I did." I said sincerely but he didn't look at me and quickly drove off.

I didn't recognized Jackson, it was like he was a totally different person. I felt worried and sad thinking about Jackson. I felt abandonned again, but this time I had no one to go cry to.

I approached the front door and sighed. I knew I'll had to explain the next morning and it gave me an awful headache.

I openned the door and tiptoed til I reached my room, I didn't want to wake anybody. I quickly changed into my pajama and went underneath my blanket and tried sleeping.

I couldn't sleep, I kept thinking about Jackson and what was wrong with him. I looked at the clock and already 2hours passed with me not being about to sleep. I got up on my bed and decided to send Jackson a text.

Jackson, we need to talk. I'm worried about you.

When Jackson recieved the text he didn't know what to say. He knew this would hurt me but he was hurting too and didn't feel like explaining.

Less than a minute after I recieved an answer from him.

Forget about me.

I couldn't believe it, I couldn't believed I trusted him, I let him in my life and now he rejects me? He left me alone, I had nodody to turn to. I was lost, I felt like drowning and nobody could save me anymore. I fell asleep as a tear fell down my cheek.

 

"Jihan get up!" My mom waked me up as she openned the curtains and the sun got be blind one second.

"I don't care what you did last night, but this morning we have to go to the principals office. So get up! Now!" She sounded serious so I got up quickly. I brushed my hair, took a regular jean and white t-shirt, I didn't feel like dress up today.

"Come on! Let's go!" My mom rushed me and we got into the car.

"I hope you didn't do anything too bad this time." Mom said as she was driving.

"I don't know." I answered on a low voice.

"You don't remember..." She mumbled but I could hear and I sighed.

We arrived and the school was still empty.

"Mrs.Min! I'm happy you could come." The principal greeted my mom as we were regular "clients" and I rolled my eyes.

"Please come in and sit." He gestured the sits.

"I'm sorry in advance for what she did-"

"Oh no! That's not why I asked you to come!" He cut her off.

"What then?" My mom was confused.

"I have the honor to tell you that your daughter has had the best grade in her math test she did." She couldn't believe it and blinked a few times.

"Mom! Did you understand?" I shook her to make her go back to her senses.

"Uuuugh, that's really unexpected..." She was under shock.

"Guess I'm an unexpected treasure." I rolled my eyes.

She stayed still for a few minutes and we went out the principal's office.

"Jihan... I am...ugh." She couldn't find the words.

"I'm proud." She smiled a bit. Was it so hard to say?! I thought to myself.

"I'm going to work now. Have a good day." She waved at me.

That's all? She has nothing more to say to me?! For once I could be a pride but she seemed like it didn't matter that much.I sighed and looked down. I guess I'm still not good enough.

I looked around and hallways were now full of students. My eyes met with Jackson and we both quickly looked around.

"I don't feel like fighting today..." I mumbled to myself.

"Oh? Yoongi!" I saw him and stopped him.

"What?"

"Please, can you drive me home? I don't feel like staying at school today." I looked sincere and he saw it.

"Why? Something hapenned?" He looked worried at me.

"Please, just don't ask questions. I'm asking for a favor."

"I won't take you home if you don't tell me." Yoongi was curious.

"Dammit Yoongi! I don't wanna talk about it!" I raised my voice.

"You tell me right now!"

"Fine! First Mark, my bestfriend left me to live in another country! And now Jackson, the only person I thought I could trust after Mark rejects me and doesn't want to talk to me anymore and I don't even know why! So basically I'm alone now! Is it enough explaining?!" I yelled to him and he was standing still.

I've never seen him like this, it was like he was shocked? His eyes filled up with anger and he started to breathe heavily.

"Yoongi? Are you okay..." I put my hand on his shoulder, worried.

He turned quickly and scanned the whole hallway until he stopped on one person. It was Jackson. He walked towards him, he was determined.

Yoongi pointed at Jackson so he knew something was going to happen. Yoongi punched Jackson in the face and he fell.

"Don't you ever play with my sister's feelings! Or I redo your face with my fists!" Yoongi looked down at Jackson with a feeling of superiority.

I was extremely shocked. Why would Yoongi who never cared for me would do that to defend my pride?