New girl in town

TroubleMaker

"Oh my god, Yoongi what are you doing?!" I yelled and ran to Jackson who was on the ground.

"Are you okay?" I helped Jackson to get up but he pushed me away.

"What do you think?! Are you stupid?" Jackson immediately regretted those words and I looked down.

"Say that one more time!" Yoongi was about to punch him one more time but I stopped him and held him back.

"It's okay Yoongi. Let's just go." I turned my back to Jackson and grabbed Yoongi's arm.

"No!" He smacked my hands off.

"I think he has some explaining to do." Yoongi looked straight in Jackson's eyes and couldn't let go.

"Yoongi! I told you I'm not feeling well! Can you just drive me home?!" I stepped in between them and Yoongi finally gave up.

"Fine. But I'm not done with him." Yoongi grabbed me by the arm and we walked out.

We got in the car and Yoongi drove to the house.

"Seriously have you lost your mind?!"

"I don't care." Yoongi had a low voice.

"But if he reports it, you're gonna go to detention or worse." I was worried for him.

"I don't care."

"I don't even know why you did that..." I sighed and looked down.

"Somebody has to protect my little sister." He talked with a sweet voice.

"Why? All I do is getting myself or others in trouble... you included."

"Whatever happens between us, we're still and will be family." I was shocked to hear him talking so seriously, like a big brother would do.

"We've arrived." I openned the door and I was about to go off the car when Yoongi grabbed my arm.

"If you don't clear up everything with Jackson, I'll do it." He let go of me, I understood he was serious so I nodded.

I entered the house as Yoongi was going back to school.

"It's so calm." I enjoyed the silence as the house was empty.

I went in my room and fell on my bed, I was so tired so I just closed my eyes for a few seconds.

When I openned my eyes, 3 hours had passed.

"! Why did I sleep so much?!" I got up and want figure out this story with Jackson.

I decided to walk to his apartement. I went outside but as I walked I realized I didn't eat for the day and my belly was asking for food. I stopped in a little coffee shop.

I entered and saw a a girl ordering something on the counter. She wasn't wearing heels but she was pretty tall, slim, light brown hair that was cut right underneath her jaw. She was wearing a dark blue short with a loose white shirt and white sneakers. She was dressed like an ordinary girl but she had some kind of aura and charisma to her that I couldn't get my eyes off her.

She looked my age or maybe one year older. She turned and she had just one thin line of eyeliner on her eyes and red lipstick, she saw I was watching her she smiled.

"It's your turn."

"Ugh...what?" I came back to my senses.

"I've finished ordering, it's your turn."

"Oh...yes!" She smiled again at my reaction and left.

I ordered some cupcakes and a tea and got out the coffee shop. I ate while walking and I finally reached the street where Jackson's apartement was.

"Jackson? Ugh, yes... Okay I'll be waiting. Bye!" I heard someone talking on the phone.

I walked closer to the voice and I saw the same girl but this time she was waiting with a suitcase in front of Jackson's apartement. I gasp and cough as I drank too much tea at once. She turned around and saw me, she seemed surprised to see me again. She was about to talk to me but I immediately hide behind a wall.

"What is she doing here? Is she going at Jackson's? Who is she?" As I was questionning myself I decided to not go there and go home instead.

When I got home Yoongi was there so I figured Jackson would be home too, maybe with this girl...

"Did you-" Yoongi tried to caught my attenion.

"No."

"Why?!' He raised his voice but I shut my room's door to answer him. I sat on my bed and sighed.

"What am I gonna do?" I asked to myself when I heard my phone ringing.

"Jackson? What does he want?" I was shocked and decided to not pick up.

I looked again and saw he decided to send me messages as I didn't pick up.

Did you come to my place today?

Can you pick up please...

I miss you.

Let's talk.

I looked away and I didn't know what to answer. How did he know I went to his appartment?

"Probably that girl..." I mumbled to myself as Yoongi openned my door.

"Someone's here for you." He looked serious.

I followed Yoongi and he showed me the front so I understood the 'person' was outside. I was about to go but Yoongi grabbed my arm.

"Please be careful." He looked sincere and I nodded.

I went outside to the front yard to see who wanted to see me and as I saw it was Jackson I sighed.