Little ride

TroubleMaker

"That's Mark's car! Are you out of your mind?! He's gonna freak out!" I yelled as I wanted to get off the car but Jackson locked the doors.

"Psssh! Right now he's in class so he won't notice!" Jackson said as he poked my cheek.

"So where we going, you genious?" I asked as I poked his cheek instead.

"Where we can have a good time." Jackson winked at me.

"What are you talking about, you ert?!" I yelled as I punched his arm.

"Hey, what are YOU talking about? I didn't say where we're going! You just imagined..." Jackson made fun of me.

"Yeah right..." I shut my mouth and looked through the window to maybe guess the place we were going to.

"We've arrived!" Jackson said as he shook me a bit.

"An amusement park?" I said with a big smile on my face.

"That's totally better than school!" I grabbed Jackson's hand to make him hurry and we ran in the park.

"You should go buy some stuff to eat, I have to make a phonecall before." Jackson gave me money and I went to buy food.

"Jackson?" Mark answered his phonecall.

"Yeah, I just called you to say that I borrowed your car, so you have to go home by yourself."Jackson was about to hung up Mark answered.

"What?! Where are you?!" Mark yelled through the phone.

"I'm just... hanging out." Jackson tried to sound credible.

"Are you with Jihan?"

"Yeah ... like you said we should get closer... you know why-" Mark cut him off.

"I know what I said, but be careful..." Mark seemed worried and he hung up.

"Hey you! I ate everything while waiting for you!" I yelled towards Jackson to get his attention.

"Haha, that's okay." Jackson laughed and pated my head.

"You'll be my horse for the day!" I said as I jumped on his back and crossed my arms around his neck.

"Where do you want to go?" Jackson asked as he began to run making me chuckle on his back.

"The haunted house!" As I said that Jackson dropped me on the ground.

"Ouch!"

"I'm sorry, are you okay?" Jackson helped me get up, I grabbed his hand and ran to the haunted house.

"C'mon! We're going in!"

"Are you sure..." Jackson seemed hesitant.

"Oh my god, are you scared?" I laughed out loud.

"Sssh! Don't be so loud." Jackson covered my mouth with his hand to make me stop laughing.

"I'm not scared! I was just worried for you!" Jackson overreacted and started to make big moves which made me laugh.

"If you're not scared, then come on in." I looked at him with a grin on my face.

"Coward." I whispered as I giggled and pushed him inside the house.

We both entered, I grabbed Jackson's arm to make sure we wouldn't separate in the dark. I could hear him jumping everytime something touched him or to every sound that wasn't 'human'.

"What the hell is that posture?" I said as I was more laughing than scared.

"It's my 'ninja mode'. I'm ready to kick every ghost that tries to approach me." I looked at him from head to toe and it looked more of a crab mode but I tried to laugh silently this time.

When went to the roller coasters and few others places in the amusement park before I fell of tiredness.

"Mark must be home now, should we go?" I asked Jackson with the left of energy I had.

"Sure." Jackson agreed, as tired as me and got in the car.