I was wrong

TroubleMaker

"Come sit." She smiled and I went sit on the couch.

"Do you want something to drink?"

"No, thanks." I was feeling uncomfortable and I had my hands on my lap like a scared child.

I took a big breath and asked her:

"Actually I wanted to know..." She turned her head to me.

"Who are you?" Her face showed me she was surprised.

"What do you mean?" She smiled a bit to let go off the tension.

"Are you Jackson's girlfriend or are you two just having a good time together?" My voice was low to make her understand I was serious.

I saw her face changing, she burst out laughter but the sound of the door opening made her stop.

"Jihan? What are you doing here?" He was surprised to see me.

"I'm gonna leave you two alone, you need it." The girl still had a big smile on her face and I could tell she still wanted to laugh.

"I came here to have some explanation with you." I looked straight to his eyes.

"Everything you told me... was true, right?" I started to feel unsecured.

"Of course it's true! Why would I lie about something like that?!" He walked to come closer to me but I back off.

"Are you playing with me?" I looked down.

"I'd never do that." He spoke in a low voice to calm me.

"Then what are you doing with that girl at your house?! Does she come here only for the night?!" I raised my voice.

"What?!" He sounded confused.

"That girl is my sister! What are you talking about?!"

"Oh..." I looked down ashamed of myself and he understood.

"So I guess you don't trust me..." He sounded disappointed.

"I trust you! But-"

"But you thought I'd play with you after I said I was having feelings for you!" He cut me off.

"And even if what you thought was true, why do you care?! You don't even love me!" He raised his voice.

"Because I care about you! Because you are important to me! And even if I'm in love with Mark, I have feelings for you too! I don't know if it's love or hate or whatever but I do have feelings for you!" I was out of breath and Jackson was paralyzed.

He slowly approached me and held me tight in his arms.

"You hurt me everytime you say 'Mark' but I can't get away from you." He whispered.

"I don't wanna loose you too." I said as my head was on his shoulder.

"You won't." He held me tighter.

"Ugh, sorry to interrupt..." I heard the girl coughing in embarrassment. Jackson let go of me and turned to her.

"Like I told you, she my sister."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Crystal." She smiled and handed her hand to me.

"I'm Jihan..." I looked down, I was ashamed and shook her hand back.

"I know Jackson talked to me about you." Jackson blushed.

Then some kind of awkward silence stayed for a few seconds as me and Jackson kept moving our arms like impatient children.

"You guys are weird!" She laughed out loud and broke the silence.

"So Jihan you're staying for diner, right?"

"I guess..." I couldn't even answer and she took my hand and made me sit at the table.

She took some cold chicken wings out the fridge, made them warm and it was ready.

"It looks yummy!" I said but I wasn't sure of the quality of that food. I ate it anyways.

"So, don't you have any stories to tell?" She looked bored of the silence.

"Okay I guess I'm gonna have to talk on my own!" She was bright and loud, it was like she brang energy. It was actually what I wanted in my family.

"I'm not sure if you know but I'm at the same school as you. I'm just one year older." I nodded as I knew it.

"So today was my first day and I totally have a crush on this guy! He's in the basketball team, he has black hair, he seems quiet but ... I don't know, they're something about him I find so attractive." She was talking with a big smile on her face as we were listening to her.

"Actually I think his name is the same as yours ...Min, right?" I nodded.

"And his first name is ... ugh... Yoo..." She couldn't remember.

"Yoongi? Min Yoongi?" I asked to help her.

"Yes, that's right! Do you know him?" Jackson face palm himself and I sighed.

"He's my brother." I wasn't sure if it was a good or bad thing to admit it. She smiled brightly.

We talked about few more things before we finished eating.

"I should go home now."

"No you should stay! It's friday, you don't have school tomorrow. It should be okay with your parents." Crystal insisted for me to stay.

"Haha, I don't need my parents approvals." I laughed and she seemed surprised but she soon laughed with me.

"Then we should go out? You could invite your brother...?" She grinned at me.

"Ugh..." I looked at Jackson and I didn't know if it was a good idea. The situation was still a bit awkward between us.

"Sure. Let me give him a call." Before I knew it, those words came out my mouth.