Chapter 9

Seriously, Its Not A K-Drama

Dongwoo actually stayed around after that. He wasn't annoying or anything. He actually didn't talk that much to me. He only taked when we would accidentally make eye contact. After an hour he decided to leave so did I. I waited until I couldn't see him anymore out the window to leave out back door. This time I didn't walk, I took the bus to the hotel. When I got in the room, Wu Fan was sitting on the bed watching tv. 

"MOYA?! Why are you here?!" I asked, closing the door behind me.

"Because you are coming home." He said getting up.

"What do you mean? I'm not going any where but you sure as hell should!"

"I just want you to be safe at home."

"Your home. Don't forget the fact that I'm invading it."

"You aren't if I taking you there."

"Why? Its not like you care about me!"

He opened the window and looked at me. I shooed him away and he came over to me and grabbed my arm. I struggled trying to break free, I gave up after we escaped out the window. I yanked my arm from his. 

"Aren't you worried the neighborhood kids will see us walking together? Its still daylight."

"No one lives in the houses up here. Well ones that we know any way."

"Dongwoo lives up here."

"How do you know?"

"Uh... I-I saw him when I was walking up before you came."

"Why so late in the morning?"

"I-I don't know, ask him."

"Well don't worry about him."

Trust me, I'm not. I'm just trying to figure out what's wrong with him. He's been acting so weird lately. When we got to his house, Mr. Kim was sitting in the living room watching tv. 

"Remember, you guys are grounded so get to your rooms." He said as soon as we stepped into the house.

"Actually..." I scurried over to Mr. Kim and sat next to him. "I... I was wondering if... I could break for just tomorrow..."

"I'm sorry Li Na, but the answer is no. Grounded means you can't go any where. End of story."

"But... I got asked out on a date..."

"Really?! By whom?"

"Uh, Dongwoo."

"I thought you didn't like him." 

"Yeah I thought you hated him!" Wu Fan interrupted. We both looked at him. He was still leaning on the door.

"Mind your business!" I shooed him away but he never moved. I looked back at Mr. Kim and continued talking. "I actually think it might be a good thing... I mean... This is my first date and all... I really don't want to miss out on this..." He looked like he was thinking about it so I threw in a smile. 

He sighed and said, "Fine... Where you guys going?" 

"Movies."

"Good, a nice place. Come back straight home, okay?"

I nodded and hugged him. He laughed and continued watching tv. I walked past Wu Fan who was still standing at the door. He followed me into my room. 

"What do you want now?" I groaned, holding the door trying to close it on him. He stuck his foot in the room to stop me. 

"What's the real reason you are going out with him? You hate me and him more then everyone else in the school so why him?"

"Obviously, if I hated you I wouldn't be talking to you now. I don't hate you and I don't hate him. Now get out!" I slammed the door on his foot. He yelped and slid it out. I closed the door and groaned. I turned around and looked around my room. Something seemed different. I walked around and noticed things were misplaced. "That bastard went through my stuff!"

I started putting things back to the way they were supposed to be. While I was putting away my stuff, I saw a notebook. I picked it up and opened in it. It was tiny messages.

"I know how you are feeling right now..." I flip the page. "You are mad that I went in your room..." Flip. "There really is no reason for it actually..." Flip. "How are you doing today?" Flip. "Probably better then me." Flip. "This is Wu Fan by the way." Flip. "I don't know what else to write." Flip. "You are like that annoying sister I never wanted." Flip. There was nothing on the next page. I flipped through the rest of the book but there was no more messages. I flipped back to the last page and saw there was evidence of a page missing before it. I stopped and looked in the trash can. Nothing. I left the room and headed to Wu Fan's room. He was playing music really loudly. I knocked on the door and he answered it.

"Oh look who's stalking me now." He said when he opened it.

"I don't know what the point of you giving me this was." I handed it to him and he laughed. 

"I just wanted you to know that I was messing in your stuff."

"Yes but why?"

"I told you, there was no reason. You are my annoying unwanted little sister, I should do stupid stuff like that to you."

"What was the ripped page?"

"What?"

"You ripped out a page. Why?"

"You ask a lot of questions."

"And you never answer mine."

"Get out of here!" He pushed me and closed his door.

"He's so weird..." I said walking down the stairs.

_________________________________________

I'm sorry, sue me if I am in love with this story! <3