Chapter 15

Seriously, Its Not A K-Drama

"LI NA! WAKE UP, LI NA!" 

I peeled open my eyes but I didn't lift my head up. I already knew who was calling me. Min Soo and Eun Gi were sitting in front of me. Our teacher hasn't shown up to class yet so everyone is doing whatever. I decided to take a nap but of course the Eyes won't let me sleep. I closed my eyes and tried going back to sleep. They called me again and I got annoyed. I whipped my head up and glared at them.

"What the do you want?!" I growled at them.

"Wow, that was quite a head spin. You could have got whiplash." Min Soo said putting her hand to her chest.

"What would you like? I'm tired!"

"We wanted to talk to you. You know since you always run away from us when we try conversating!" Eun Gi said.

"Where did you get that phone from?" Min Soo said taking my phone from my lap and looking at it. "Its the same case as Dongwoo's."

"Of course you would know that." I mumbled under my breath.

"What?" They both looked at me. I pretended to fake smile.

"This phone is really new! This is the one that came out a month ago! When did you get this?" Eun Gi said looking at it with Min Soo.

"I got it Saturday now give me it back!!" I snatched my phone from Min Soo's hand hand put it in my lap again, this time my hand is covering it.

Dongwoo enters the room and walks to his seat. Everyone's eyes followed him as the room got silent. I never noticed we was gone, probably because I was sleep. He swerves around in his chair and looks at Wu Fan. 

"Snitch." He spat. Wu Fan turns around in his chair to face him directly.

"What's going on?" I whispered to the Eyes. They shushed me. I looked at them and they were both engrossed into what was happening.

"I warned you. Its your fault." Wu Fan said.

"So this is how you do things? You get people expelled from school?!" Dongwoo's voice got a bit higher. Everyone gasped including me. I felt like this had every thing to do with me. An spell of different emotions hit me. I felt angry and gulity all at the same time. This was all my fault... 

"Well then... Get... Lost..." Words can not explain how harsh sounding Wu Fan sounded with the last two words. Dongwoo slowly got up and turned around. Wu Fan shot up and put his hand on his shoulder. He leaned in and whispered something to him. Dongwoo's eyes traveled to me. Everyone is the classroom looked at me. 

"You wish." Dongwoo laughed still looking at me. 

In that split second, Wu Fan spun around Dongwoo and pucnched him. I shot up and tried to stop them from fighting.

"YOU THREE GET TO THE OFFICE RIGHT NOW!"

Everyone paused as the teacher ran over to us and pulled us apart. A kid in our class helped to hold Dongwoo back while my teacher held Wu Fan back. Dongwoo's nose was bleeding while Wu Fan's fist was red and swollen. Our teacher pushed us out the room and stood in front of the door.

"GO THE THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE!" She crossed her arms and stood there. I stood inbetween them to make sure they wouldn't hit each other again and we walked down the hallway. Once we turned down the hallway, I grabbed Dongwoo's arm and ran down the hallway. I turned the corner and I went straight in the music room. I closed the door behind me and looked at Dongwoo who was in squatting postition, letting his nose bleed on the floor. I looked around the room and gave him a tissue box. He wipes his nose and then exhaled.

"ing hate that guy..." He mumbled.

"What even happened?! I was sleep next thing I know you are walking into the room."

"When we got to school, he pulled me away from my friends and said 'I told you.' I didn't know what he was talking about until they called my name on the speaker to come to the office. I went to the office and Mr. Kim told me he wants to expell me for ual harrassment." 

"UAL HARASSMENT?! WHAT?!"

"Looks like Wu Fan told him that I came to the house that night to force you to have with me."

"WHAT?! AND HE BELIEVES THAT?!"

"Why wouldn't he? He has enough proof to back it up! He has proof that I was in your house!"

"THIS IS BULL! He can't expell you for something that didn't even happen in school!"

"Yes he can! And he did! He called my mother and told her the whole story write in front of me. My mom took my papers and said I would start my new school on Wednesday."

"NO! You can't leave!" 

He got up out of his squatting position and hugged me. He tried breaking the hug but I wouldn't let go.

"I had a friend... No a boyfriend... For 3 days... And now its gone... Just like my parents... Just like my happiness..." I mumbled, trying not to cry.

"I'm not going any where. I live just up the hill from you. We can see each other as much as we want."

"HELLO!" I let go of him and looked at him. "ITS OVER! Your in trouble for ual harassment! Even if I convince Mr. Kim that it didn't happen, he's never going to let you around me EVER again because you sneaked into the house at the middle of the night!"

"Don't act like you haven't run away before."

Uncontrollable tears rolled down my face. I wasn't crying because I was sad, I was crying because I was angry. My fists clenched up at the thought of living in the same house as Wu Fan.

________________________________________

Soooo this chapter is actually horrible because I don't know my writing skills right now are definitely not the best. I may redo this chapter to make it better. I am having horrible writers' block right now so this idea actually came from my friend Imjustsomegirl! THANK YOU! <3